PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry Cancels Valley Forge!

Barbara
03-14-2004, 11:17 AM
I was visiting over at AZBilliards and noticed that Bludworth and FL were exchanging pleasantries and read that FL is canceling his appearance at Valley Forge due to 3 death threats he's received.

Eric, I hope you're still planning on attending...

Barbara~~~kinda bummed, but NOT!

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

dg-in-centralpa
03-14-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm bummed out. I really wanted to see his show since he claims to have taught everybody how to do trick shots.

DG - just picked up part of Barbara's payoff from a wager

bluewolf
03-14-2004, 08:06 PM
We willl probably run up on saturday just to meet a few people from ccb, so doubt I would have gotten to see the trick shots anyway.

Laura

Ken
03-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Barbara,
Does this mean he will not be coming to Connecticut either? I was hoping to ask him why he refuses to send me the tape I ordered last August. He debited my paypal account the next day. I really don't want to see his tape now. I think he needs the $20 more than I do so he can just keep it.

It's funny that I was the first and only one to speak up for him when he first came on here. I had seen him at VF a few years ago. I was looking forward to seeing him there again. Maybe I won't go after all. I'll feel much better without all that smoke.
KenCT

wolfdancer
03-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Barbara, do you know if his dog is still planning to attend?..I was hoping to catch his act

Chris Cass
03-15-2004, 05:59 AM
Bitter people never die. They just spread their betterness to others. Seems God doesn't want them up there. Wonder why? Death threats? Like someone would really do something besides yell at him.

C.C.~~has no need to see or meet someone that isn't positive. I don't have time for neg people.

bluewolf
03-15-2004, 06:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Barbara, do you know if his dog is still planning to attend?..I was hoping to catch his act <hr /></blockquote>

My understanding was that the dog was not going to attend because FL was flying out to vegas from DC or somewhere close.

I really have not seen the dog in action either, except for one snippet I saw on Animal Planet a few months ago. It was pretty short and showed wd pushing the balls into the pockets with his nose.

Laura

Barbara
03-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Yeah Ken, I belieeve he canceled CT, too.

Man, that sucks about the tape. He must be relly desparate.

Barbara

Chris Cass
03-15-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh that's great Laura,

It's bad enough sweating these players but now I have to sweat animals too? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

C.C.

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 08:52 AM
Now, instead of avoiding FL, I can just NOT miss him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara
03-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Rich,

This is just a tragedy, pure and simple. Just think of all the people and children you will be denied this spectacular exhibition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara

Eric.
03-15-2004, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I was visiting over at AZBilliards and noticed that Bludworth and FL were exchanging pleasantries and read that FL is canceling his appearance at Valley Forge due to 3 death threats he's received.

Eric, I hope you're still planning on attending...

Barbara~~~kinda bummed, but NOT!

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad... <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Barbie,

Like every year, I'll be ther one way or another. I will miss watching FL display his "world class" skills though /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Besides, I need my Pecan fix, I'm starting to get the shakes...

For the record(like it matters), it seems like others have taken my place giving FL death threats. At this point, I'm just an amused spectator. FL knows that if he's looking for me, he just needs to whistle and I'll appear. Other than that, it's pure entertainment.

Eric &gt;easily amused

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Rich,

This is just a tragedy, pure and simple. Just think of all the people and children you will be denied this spectacular exhibition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif<hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, I know they will miss FL, but I guess they will have to settle for the inferior players like Mike Massey, Tom Rossman and the other Artistic Pool players, scheduled to be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
That is not to mention the pro and amateur 9-ball players who will also be there.

Seems to me, everyone's dance card should be quite full, without the fast one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Personally, I didn't walk 30 feet out of my way to see him last year and I wasn't planning on it this year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
03-15-2004, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric:</font><hr>Eric &gt;easily amused <hr /></blockquote>

I just hope you're not too bummed...

Barbara

bluewolf
03-15-2004, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Rich,

Personally, I didn't walk 30 feet out of my way to see him last year and I wasn't planning on it this year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

We tried to look at all of the booths. I did see Larry. At the time I passed by, I believe there was a crowd because if someone beat (Rossman???), they got something for free. We spent most of our time looking at pool cases and looking for certain things we wanted to buy and watching some pool.

Laura

Stretch
03-16-2004, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Rich,

This is just a tragedy, pure and simple. Just think of all the people and children you will be denied this spectacular exhibition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ohhhh the humanity! haha St.

Barbara
03-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Welcome back, kiddo!! How was your romp in the Sunshine State?

Barbara

Stretch
03-17-2004, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Welcome back, kiddo!! How was your romp in the Sunshine State?

Barbara

It was AWESOME Barbara. Looks like with the better halfs parents liveing down there 6 months of the year, Florida is going to be an anuall trek. Sometimes i think it was all just a dream, but i've got pictures! A buddy is scanning some this week so I'll send you a few. St

03-18-2004, 11:28 AM

Barbara
03-18-2004, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr>Heh Barb, do you look at the National Enquirer etc. when you stand in line at the grocery store? Okay, I don't mean to pick on you, just making fun.

<font color="blue">Did you know that Kirstie Alley now weighs 300 lbs?</font color>

I can't tell if you are disappointed or not though.

<font color="blue">With the limited breaks I get from the tourny desk, I hardly have any time to do any shopping for myself.</font color>

I think we all should send Larry and email and ask him to come to VF. Then you guys would have a real show....except for Rich_R of course who wouldn't come within 50 feet of the event LOL. Of course Rich_R doesn't watch wrestling on TV either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I wonder what's going to happen to his empty booth?</font color>

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
03-18-2004, 11:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <font color="blue">I wonder what's going to happen to his empty booth?</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

He will leave a note explaining his absence.....

To Wally who posts on ccb and attacks me at will.
You don't have the guts to tell a lie about me on az becasue you know I will not let it stand and come back to to defend. Instead you drop a lie on ccb because you know I am not on that board. Do please tell the truth, what you did shows what a slime bag you are. You have been doing this kind of crap to me for a very long time slime bucket. Wally I would never send Guido after you, a little insignificant nobody loser like you is not worth my time or Guido's either. The world is full of a holes and you are the a hole leader. Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an a hole and you have both on your forehead.

It was said on ccb that I got on pm's and was hacking my lessons. I don't even do pm's, my pm is not even on. If I ever discussed a lesson on a pm it was because somebody asked me a question on my lessons. I am booked solid on lessons now up till June. In my home town, I do not seek new students. Right now I have all I want. You can't be my student when your only qualification is you have a C note to lay on the table. To be my student now you must be worthy and show potential. I am now turning away all unworthy students who come to me and sending them to Scott Lee. If somebody produces such a pm, they made and procuced that pm which is easy to do. Wally, did any one tell you what a pm means, private message, private and to reveal any contents of a private message, means you are a scum bag. People of honor, people who have rules of behavior do not do that, but you have no rules of behavior, do you bottom crawler.

I wrote you I was going to have Guido break your legs, what a lie that is. I do not have other people do my dirty work, If I wanted your legs broke, I would break them my self. I am a lover, not a fighter, I do not attack people nor do I think physical violence is the path to go.

I do have a big ass problem with you and your speading of lies and bull s*** like this scumb ball brains. How about you get off my a**, go brush your tooth and crawl back under your rock maggot. You sir, make me want to puke, you are indeed a true bozo with papers and blue ribbons. I also hear you can't run 3 friggen balls in your best wet dream either from a variety of sources.

THIS IS FL, YES CHILDRED, ALL THE ABOVE BULL SHE YIT IS NOTHING BUT KINDE GARTEN CRAP, GROW UP KIDDIES, GO PLAY POOL, THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS WASTE OF TIME.

Wally and Tateus, the two grand master bozos of ccb, they are the grand dragon bozos, and wally is the head ubangi bozo of the bunch. They just can't let it ride, they have to keep this s going, that does make me wonder about their stablity. Wally sits behind a desk at a pool hall for minimum wage all day long bored with nothing to do so we know his problem. What do you do out in California Tateus, pick fruit amigo.

Your ccb post:
Wally_in_Cincy
Carpal Tunnel
Quote tateuts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...PM's us offering to give us lessons ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? He PM's me saying he's going to send some Guido to break my legs

Wally~~not skeered. But fairly amused.

Rich R.
03-18-2004, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> Of course Rich_R doesn't watch wrestling on TV either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>
You are correct. I don't watch wrestling on TV. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-18-2004, 01:03 PM
You mean there's actually someone named Guido? I thought that was just a stereotype!

Wendy&lt;---wondering if there's a Guidette...

Eric.
03-18-2004, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You mean there's actually someone named Guido? I thought that was just a stereotype!

<hr /></blockquote>

Yes. He wears dark glasses and a black suit. I believe he is a Preist and can be found among the cast of Saturday Night Live /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric

Wally_in_Cincy
03-18-2004, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You mean there's actually someone named Guido? I thought that was just a stereotype!

<hr /></blockquote>

Yes. He wears dark glasses and a black suit. I believe he is a Preist and can be found among the cast of Saturday Night Live /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

FAST GUIDO

http://www.jamentertainment.com/pics/fthrguid.jpg

Troy
03-18-2004, 01:46 PM
There is a real Guido, a highly qualified cue repair person. He was based on the west coast, but I think he moved to somewhere in the midwest a couple years ago.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You mean there's actually someone named Guido? I thought that was just a stereotype!

Wendy&lt;---wondering if there's a Guidette... <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
03-18-2004, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wally and Tateus, the two grand master bozos of ccb, they are the grand dragon bozos, and wally is the head ubangi bozo of the bunch. They just can't let it ride, they have to keep this s going, that does make me wonder about their stablity. Wally sits behind a desk at a pool hall for minimum wage all day long bored with nothing to do so we know his problem. What do you do out in California Tateus, pick fruit amigo <hr /></blockquote>

Brilliant!LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q
[ Wally,s got me wondering now. How many FLs are there] /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif