PDA

View Full Version : Ever Searched For Lottery Numbers?

Sid_Vicious
03-14-2004, 12:43 PM
I was checking lottery tickets today and decided to do a search on a string of numbers within many months, even years of database data, and it really hit me that my numbers had not occurred for any real winnings. There was 3 of six a handfull of times, but that was about all it had. Makes you wonder just how gullible the whole process is(imo.) So, if I'd invested in every lottery drawing from way back, even with two sets of numbers BTW, the payback would have been near nothing. Just thought it was interesting to get the wake up call. I'll still play once in a while, just for fun...sid

dg-in-centralpa
03-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I had done that for a while with a Pick 6 and an alternate. Certain numbers were coming up at more than a random chance. I never kept up to see how it played out for a year. My plans were to then play these numbers that came up the most.

DG - too many other things to do

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I was checking lottery tickets today and decided to do a search on a string of numbers within many months, even years of database data, and it really hit me that my numbers had not occurred for any real winnings. There was 3 of six a handfull of times, but that was about all it had. Makes you wonder just how gullible the whole process is(imo.) So, if I'd invested in every lottery drawing from way back, even with two sets of numbers BTW, the payback would have been near nothing. Just thought it was interesting to get the wake up call. I'll still play once in a while, just for fun...sid <hr /></blockquote>
All this means Sid, is you are due for a big win, with those numbers.
You should double your bet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif