PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Top for Diamond Pro table?

soupy
03-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Know of anyone that makes a dining top for the diamond pro table (9-foot)? Wife won't let me get the table unless it does dinner!

Thanks for your pointers.

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 04:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote soupy:</font><hr> Know of anyone that makes a dining top for the diamond pro table (9-foot)? Wife won't let me get the table unless it does dinner!

Thanks for your pointers. <hr /></blockquote>
Any good custom cabinet maker could make one for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of course, then you need a place to put the top, when your not eating dinner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
03-15-2004, 06:23 AM
Well, look at the bright side. Atleast she isn't looking for it to hold laundry.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Regards,

C.C.

#### leonard
03-15-2004, 06:45 AM
Chris Great minds think alike.####

BooBoo
03-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Go to www.seyberts.com. (http://www.seyberts.com.) They offer a foam isert from Fabricon just for that purpose.

Predator314
03-15-2004, 07:51 AM
I would cringe at the thought of having food on my pool table. Of course, I don't have a table. But if I did have one, NO FOOD WITHIN 10 FEET OF IT! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ras314
03-15-2004, 07:51 AM
Time to trade in wifey on a new model? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Muellers sells inserts that fit inside the rails. Then a dust cover over that ought to keep the ketchup off the rails. Ugg.

soupy
03-15-2004, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Time to trade in wifey on a new model?<hr /></blockquote>

We think alike, but when I tried listing her on ebay there were no bids. =( Guess I'll have to pay for the table out of pocket. Was hoping to trade up.