PDA

View Full Version : Pfd Cues

Jay
03-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Has anyone on the board ever played with a Pfd cue. I have seen his work on every collectors website and I was wondering if they are more for collectors or players? He does awesome work but I would hate to spend the money on a cue and have to worry too much about the collectible value of it. I would like a playing cue not a wall hanger.

Jay
03-15-2004, 11:51 PM
anybody????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Cass
03-16-2004, 09:43 AM
Hi Jay,

I know Paul does some bueatiful work but I've never shot with one before. I know there's someone on this board who has own'd one. Can't remember. There's also a player that's pro I believe who had one. It wasn't a higher end Pfd cue but his low end is high. LOL I know this is n9o help but, atleast someone tried to help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~think RichR has something to say?

Eric.
03-16-2004, 10:28 AM
FWIW, I think Santos Sambajon plays with a Drexler.

Eric

Rich R.
03-16-2004, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> C.C.~~think RichR has something to say? <hr /></blockquote>
There is nothing for me to say Chris.
Although I have see Pfd Cues, and they are beautiful, I have never played with one.

If some one wants to donate one, I will be glad to try it out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dooziexx
03-16-2004, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jay:</font><hr> Has anyone on the board ever played with a Pfd cue. I have seen his work on every collectors website and I was wondering if they are more for collectors or players? He does awesome work but I would hate to spend the money on a cue and have to worry too much about the collectible value of it. I would like a playing cue not a wall hanger. <hr /></blockquote>

Jay,
Theres this custom cue dealer out in Palatine, Illinois that has alot of PFDs for sale. Im not sure where you are from but he has a table in his house where you can test the cue out. http://www.wrightcuecompany.com/ Hope that helps

Jay
03-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks for all the help folks. Ive asked everywhere and nobody seems to know anything specific about the cues expect that there good cues. They are nice and his entry level cues are still high quality just not as flashy.