PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge Roll Call

Doctor_D
03-15-2004, 05:27 AM
Ten days until the Super Billiards Expo Opens in Valley Forge /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Roll Call, who are the confirmed attendees?

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bluewolf
03-15-2004, 06:29 AM
Cannot commit. Hoping to run up for awile on saturday but we are smack dab in the middle of packing to move from our condo to a house, so depends on what is going on.

Laura

Paul_Mon
03-15-2004, 07:15 AM
Good morning Dr. D. If you and all other vendors reply to this with your info in the suggested format we could print it out. We could start another list for us attendees.

Thanks.....Paul

Booth #/ Product/ Name

Doctor_D
03-15-2004, 07:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> Good morning Dr. D. If you and all other vendors reply to this with your info in the suggested format we could print it out. We could start another list for us attendees.

Thanks.....Paul

Booth #/ Product/ Name <hr /></blockquote>

Sounds good to me:

Booth # 22
The Billiards Workbook
Dr. D. / Diana Sorrentino

Dr. D.

PQQLK9
03-15-2004, 08:14 AM
I'll be there

JohnBarton
03-15-2004, 08:19 AM
I'll be there. Fury/Instroke booth in the special events arena - upper level.

John Barton

Fred Agnir
03-15-2004, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Doctor_D:</font><hr> Ten days until the Super Billiards Expo Opens in Valley Forge /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Roll Call, who are the confirmed attendees?

Dr. D.

<hr /></blockquote>I'll be there. All weekend.

Fred

Frank_Glenn
03-15-2004, 08:40 AM
I will be there from Friday on

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 08:48 AM
My wife Cathy and I will be there for the weekend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DennyS
03-15-2004, 09:05 AM
I'll be there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-15-2004, 09:20 AM
I'll be there from late Friday afternoon through late Sunday night. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---hope I'm not struck with my usual travel jinxes!

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> hope I'm not struck with my usual travel jinxes! <hr /></blockquote>
I hope your new friend is traveling seperately. He doesn't deserve to be inflicted with your normal travel woes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-15-2004, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> hope I'm not struck with my usual travel jinxes! <hr /></blockquote>
I hope your new friend is traveling seperately. He doesn't deserve to be inflicted with your normal travel woes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Hahahaha. He's the one driving! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-15-2004, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
I hope your new friend is traveling seperately. He doesn't deserve to be inflicted with your normal travel woes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Did you read that article in Inside Pool called "How to choose a road partner"?

They forgot to mention, do NOT hit the road w/ 9BG /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> He's the one driving! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
As Martha would say, "That is a good thing, as long as he is not a stockbroker."

PQQLK9
03-15-2004, 11:13 AM
<hr /></blockquote>Hahahaha. He's the one driving! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Hope he is not jealous because I'm planning on hugging all the CCB women /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
03-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Well, it looks like Fast Larry will be a non-attendee, however, this is unconfirmed.

Who knows, maybe he'll get a posse of armed guards and show...

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Popcorn
03-15-2004, 11:20 AM
I can't be there, but I hope some will take some pictures, a lot of pictures.

9 Ball Girl
03-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Jealous or not, I'm hugging all of my buds! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ken
03-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Good idea, I will try to remember my camera if I go. If Larry shows up in CT next weekend I'll offer to watch his back so he can go to VF. He can trust me. I'm the only fan he has here. Or should that be "had"?

My guess is that his trick shots are not up to par and he is going to skip the trick shot tour.
KenCT

Tom_In_Cincy
03-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Popcorn,

If RichR is going to be there, then there will be lots of pics.

Rich getting those pics on a website for veiwing, is another question..

TommyT
03-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Arriving on Thursday staying till Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
TommyT

Doctor_D
03-15-2004, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Popcorn,

Rich getting those pics on a website for veiwing, is another question.. <hr /></blockquote>

The Billiards Workbook Booth # 22 will have a T1 line (1.54 Mbps) and a computer connected to the Internet. Maybe Rich will be able to upload the photos through our computer?

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 12:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Popcorn,

Rich getting those pics on a website for veiwing, is another question.. <hr /></blockquote>
Assuming PPP is still up and running, pictures will be available, as soon as I can get them posted. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Doctor_D:</font><hr> The Billiards Workbook Booth # 22 will have a T1 line (1.54 Mbps) and a computer connected to the Internet. Maybe Rich will be able to upload the photos through our computer? <hr /></blockquote>
Thanks for the offer Dr. D, but I take the pictures in "raw mode"(large file size) and there are some software requirements, and a little of my time, needed to get the pictures ready for the internet. Editing and resizing is necessary. Posting the pictures will have to wait until I get to my home computer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-15-2004, 04:09 PM
I'll be coming Thursday morning thru Saturday night. Mrs. DG is coming Friday and maybe my daughter as well. I'm playing Thursday sometime.

DG - hoping to be one of the first 50 ccb'ers to visit Dr. D

Frank_Glenn
03-15-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My guess is that his trick shots are not up to par and he is going to skip the trick shot tour.
<hr /></blockquote>

But, but, what about all them records?

Sally
03-15-2004, 05:08 PM
It was technically called "7 Ways to Survive on the Road," but there was a section in it about road partners. That was a fun article.

The IP group will be there for sure at Valley Forge. Looking forward to seeing you there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob
03-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Bob and Eydie Romano will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Barbara
03-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey Sally!!

See you at VF!! Pecans for all my JPNEWT sponsors!!!

But just don't tell me that I'm going to miss out on another awesome IP party... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Jimmy B
03-16-2004, 04:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr>
The IP group will be there for sure at Valley Forge. Looking forward to seeing you there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'll be there and drunk at least 1 night with Sally:-P

JB

Doctor_D
03-16-2004, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Hey Sally!!

See you at VF!! Pecans for all my JPNEWT sponsors!!!

But just don't tell me that I'm going to miss out on another awesome IP party... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad... <hr /></blockquote>

Party? Did someone say there is going to be a Party?

Dr. D.

runout1961
03-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Ok Dr. D judt got in from Germany yesterday after a grueling 4 hour layover in Frankfurt. Anyway like I said before the expo will be our honeymoon.lol. I'll be playin in the amateur open. If it is possible I would like a PM for all those who are attending with the first and last names so I could look you all up! See you there.
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

9 Ball Girl
03-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Just so y'all know, some of you have seen it already, but I'll be the broad wearing the Pool Hall Junkies shirt on Saturday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
03-16-2004, 12:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote runout1961:</font><hr> Ok Dr. D judt got in from Germany yesterday after a grueling 4 hour layover in Frankfurt. Anyway like I said before the expo will be our honeymoon.lol. I'll be playin in the amateur open. If it is possible I would like a PM for all those who are attending with the first and last names so I could look you all up! See you there.
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF <hr /></blockquote>
John, congrats on the honeymoon and welcome back to the states.

In a previous post, Dr. D said that she was having a place in her booth for everyone to meet and sign in. When you get to the Expo, just find your way to her booth and I think you will find people from the CCB and you can check who is signed in.

runout1961
03-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Sounds good. I must have missed that previous post. Will it be all decked out in billiardsdigest ? Coul someone who knows possibly give me an idea of what to look for? That would be great. Thanks
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

Rich R.
03-17-2004, 05:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote runout1961:</font><hr> Sounds good. I must have missed that previous post. Will it be all decked out in billiardsdigest ? Coul someone who knows possibly give me an idea of what to look for? That would be great. Thanks
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF <hr /></blockquote>
Dr. D has her booth to promote her "Billiards Workbook."
It is booth number 22 and you will be able to find it with the map that will be in the program.

Here is the link to the original thread.
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=126140&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=Doctor_D&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage= 0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=126140&amp;Search=true#Po st126140

runout1961
03-18-2004, 10:51 AM
Ok great. Thanks again for the help. See you there!
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

skippy9baller
03-18-2004, 07:32 PM
I'll be in town to play in the open tourney. I don't post much, but have enjoyed everyone's dialog over the years.

Skippy &lt;--- Long time lurker!!

TwizteD
03-18-2004, 11:53 PM
i know of alot of good local players going up there...wish i could make it but i dont really have any 1 that will wanna go...maybe next year. Is there a website on this? or any pics from last years?

DennyS
03-19-2004, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TwizteD:</font><hr> i know of alot of good local players going up there...wish i could make it but i dont really have any 1 that will wanna go...maybe next year. Is there a website on this? or any pics from last years? <hr /></blockquote>
Here is the Website----&gt; Super Billiard Expo (http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com/)

PQQLK9
03-19-2004, 07:35 AM
http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/showgallery.cfm?gallerynum=39