PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry gets banned yet once again.

Cueless Joey
03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
AZB has banned him again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
03-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Oh, Boo Hoo!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nick B
03-15-2004, 08:06 PM
The Romans...fed people to the Lions
In the middle ages...witches where drowned.

Both of which sounds to charitable. Maybe F.L. should be
forced to take up finger painting. Then he could tour the
country telling 5 year olds how smart he is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What did people like him do before the internet?

Nick

tateuts
03-15-2004, 11:06 PM
It's only for two weeks.

I guess you had to get in line and take a number to beat him up at valley forge.

Chris

Chris Cass
03-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Hi Chris,

From the stuff I've been reading, why would anyone waist their time? Lifes too short to bother with this guy. He sounds like he doesn't like himself to me. Anyone that feels the need to talk about themselves that much must have low self esteem.

I'm still trying to figure out why he would start something with Eric. I've met and talked to Eric for a long while. He's far from being a sissy, let me tell you. What Eric is, is smart, friendly and has a passion for the game. Seems to me that Larry would appreciate that. Who knows?

There's a guy at my job they call Grumpy. He hates life in general. He has nothing but his job, in which he's terrible. He's mean to the customers, to fellow employees, and everything that comes out of his mouth is, bitchen or a smart comment.

He's actually ruining my bosses business. He isn't going to kill it but will get some not to come as often. I tried very hard to get to know him and try to befriend him. I wanted to help him enjoy his late yrs. Kind of help the bitterness to go.

That was a waist of time. After one yr I've found out his wife left him after like 25yrs of marriage, he lost his house yrs back in Cal and would be worth money today if, he still owned it. His one and only daughter uses him for what little money he had.

Still, that shouldn't be the cause of being so bitter inside. That stuff happened yrs ago. The other day the guy screams in my ear 1 ft away. It took every bit of control not to jack this guy up. Instead, I choose to let him be. I don't need this in my life and choose not to waist the time in my life on him or the likes of him. Sounds familiar?

Regards,

C.C.

Cueless Joey
03-16-2004, 11:13 AM
That's a great advice CC.
People like Larry (I call him a sociopath) are miserable so they spread misery.

tateuts
03-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Chris,

Shrinks know a lot more about human behavior than ever. Personally, I have found over the years that with these bitter people it always comes down to the same thing: low self-esteem. People who are extremely low on it act this way. Usually it's from being mentally thrashed and mistreated in their upbringing.

My own father suffered terrible physical and mental abuse by his dad starting when he was just 4 or 5 years old. He never felt worth a nickle, even though he was a great guy, so he was always out to prove himself. He fought the instincts to mistreat others the same way he was mistreated.

My dad's brother, who suffered the same abuse, was recently sucessfully treated with medication and is doing well.

So, there is hope for these people. I couldn't imagine a worse hell than to have a life not worth living.

Chris