PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Good

Fred Agnir
03-16-2004, 09:09 AM
... and I mean really good. Even though my allergies and the temperature/pressure change is wreaking havoc on my body, I still feel good. The first quarter of the calendar year has been tremendously busy for work and for play. A couple of projects have finally finished, and another would-be disaster of a project has met an early death. And that death was welcomed with open arms. I feel like a tremendous burden has simply been lifted away. Wow.

My current projects for the first time in my entire plastics career are well on schedule. Knock on the proverbial wood.

My wife and kids are doing fabulous. My medication is keeping me off tilt ;-)

I've been re-reading my poetry, which gets me all sentimental.

Next week, it's VF time, which is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm playing again this year, with my goal being to have as much fun as I can.

I've been breaking pretty well lately, even for once soliciting the "oh my gawd" reaction a few times on league night (APA 9-ball grrr...)when I was simply tattooing the break. I hope I can keep it up.

Anyway, that's how I'm feeling today. Even with the impending snowfall. Tomorrow, I might just change my mind.

Fred <~~~ feeling pretty damned good

Wally_in_Cincy
03-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Good.

I feel good too.

Even though I went to Columbus Friday for a Wishbone Ash concert and the show was cancelled because the lead singer had laryngitis. We had fun anyway.

The makeup gig is not on the same weekend as the WPBA Peoria event so I feel good about that.

I was breaking good too Sunday. Made 4 nines on the snap. Last night playing 8-ball I was right back to the usual nothing on the break. I played well but lost 4-2. I missed 2 balls. I made one kick shot from a safety and missed one kick shot out of a safety. Missed a long 8-ball shot I should have made. That kid played tough. Ran the first rack on me.

My home table needs leveled and I don't feel good about that.

Candyman
03-16-2004, 11:19 AM
I Feel Good
---------------------
Fred, That's James Brown's line! Anyway, I am glad everything is going so good for you. If you have trouble with your allergies, don't come to the allergy capital of the country. That would be NC. I believe the company you work for has a plant in Burlington. If you get hard-headed and come anyway, bring your sticks and call me. A new room is opening here in April. Regards, Lock /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
03-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Fred,
It's good to be in a "good frame of mind and body". Seems everything starts rolling that way. Family, work, play and friends all get better and LIFE is GOOD.

Balance is a good thing in life.

I've always tried to prioritize my choices. First Family, then work, then friends then POOL. It's really fun when the last two are the same.

Glad someone is feeling good, we all deserve this feeling.

nAz
03-16-2004, 11:54 AM
hmm when i opened this post and read about your allergies i thought you were gonna say that you felt good from the Drugs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dude kickass @ VF hope to see you play in the finals.