PDA

View Full Version : Bashing

bluewolf
03-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Somebody on playpool based fran and DrD in a very insulting way. I do not know who the person is but I found it rather disgusting.

Maybe a couple of people could go beat them up??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Laura

BTW-the Bluew0lf posting there is not me. All ya gotta do is read their profile to figure that one out. It is pretty silly

SpiderMan
03-19-2004, 04:56 PM
I went over to have a look. First thing I noticed was that the newest registered user was old Larry. Did he recently get kicked off somewhere?

Does playpool allow commercial posts? I notice that Troy has one selling Talisman Tips (so THAT'S why he's so defensive regarding Talisman failures!) and IMSHARMA has one selling snake oil. I might try selling Crutch Tools.

SpiderMan

Barbara
03-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Fran Crimi is a great instructor, and I'm priviledged to consider her a friend and I love it when she comes to play in my Tour events. She is a member for life and for all the help she's given me, I'll never charge her a membership for this. Friends don't charge friends - Fran's words. She didn't back then, and I won't now.

When I was having a problem with my left shoulder for a few years, she diagnosed and corrected that problem in 10 mintues from watching me shoot. I haven't had the problem since and I had seen other BCA Master Intructors that couldn't figure this problem out.

I was recently having problem with my right shoulder after laying off practice for two months and lo and behold, Fran comes through with a diagnosis, sight unseen, that was right on the money of my problem.

Hey! Fran teaches in NYC and don't you know she's seen all kinds of players?!

I am a Fran fan, you CANNOT beat her quality of instruction for anything!

Barbara~~~hoping SPetty gets through her little pain, too...

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

bigshooter
03-19-2004, 07:45 PM
What a mean spirited attack, I only frequent this board but I do check out some of the other boards just to see whats going on and many of the posts are very unkind, it really makes me appreciate this board all the more.
My guess is considering that this is the persons very first post that it is another user that registered an additional name because they were too big of a coward to use their real screen name.

I hate cowards!

The wording of the post makes me believe it is a certain person that is notorious for causing trouble on message boards but I'm not 100% sure.

WHAT A LOSER!

bluewolf
03-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Although I am not friends with Fran, I certainly do know that she is a very good instructor and IMO, a fine person. DrD is also a fine person. So when I saw that posting by that whatever wolf person, I was pretty upset.

There is also a fake FL name on there, so assume that is what Marty is referring too. The person using the Bluew0lf name actually made a good post on Frans book and a redwolf behind that, but then a third wolf I never heard of insulted both of them (fran and drd) in a very nasty way. I feel strongly that both Fran and Drd work very hard and do not deserve such low blows.

JMHO

Laura

stickman
03-19-2004, 09:58 PM
I have high regard for Fran and Dr.D. I suppose the sh*tbirds will always be around spreading their stuff. I don't like it, but it seems to be something we have to live with. CCB seems to deal better with trouble makers better than most boards, so I spend most of my time here. I've always thought that I would like to meet Fran should I ever have the opportunity to visit NYC. Maybe someday I will. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
03-20-2004, 05:55 AM
This is very clear. YW has had little recent success in stalking me and keeps getting booted from AZ when she tries to bash FL on az, who was her previous target, so in her or his sickness, had to find a new victim. While I thought the previous post by this person was positive, because I did not open the xrated link, that one posted again more nasty than skankw0lf, who is obviously the same person. I post there as stargate, which previously just did a post every now and then, usually about sci fi. The admin had previously cleaned out all previous names, so I had to create a new one.

This bluew0lf, under its name also posted my home town and address, phone number of my husbands previous employment. This did not particularly bother me because it is just typical of this person's sick anctics. But what she is doing to Fran really got my blood boiling.

If any of you are as enraged about this as I am, read the thread below and write to the admin. I did write the admin but there is power in numbers.

http://www.playpool.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1368#1368

Laura

Barbara
03-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Okay, someone clue me in. YW is a "she"? Who is it?

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

bluewolf
03-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Post deleted by bluewolf

Mr Ingrate
03-20-2004, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Somebody on playpool based fran and DrD in a very insulting way. I do not know who the person is but I found it rather disgusting.

Maybe a couple of people could go beat them up??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Laura

BTW-the Bluew0lf posting there is not me. All ya gotta do is read their profile to figure that one out. It is pretty silly <hr /></blockquote>

So you took it upon yourself to propogate this garbage to not only the CCB but also to AZBilliards. Just can't leave it alone, can you Laura?

pooljunkie73
03-20-2004, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr>So you took it upon yourself to propogate this garbage to not only the CCB but also to AZBilliards. Just can't leave it alone, can you Laura? <hr /></blockquote>

TAP, TAP, TAP

Kent Mc.

bluewolf
03-20-2004, 05:37 PM
This is my final remark.

Things were so nasty at that other forum, that I made that post with the link in anger without regard to the consequences. I realized too late, what a huge mistake I had made, and could not edit it out,because the time allowed had elapsed.

I will not defend, justify or rationalize my actions. Even though it was not my intent to hurt anyone, If I get banned over this, I have noone to blame but myself.

Laura

Troy
03-20-2004, 06:27 PM
No, they do Not ban commercial posts. And AZB has a "For Sale" section.
By the way, while I sell Talisman, I defend them because they ARE GREAT TIPS !!!!! If they were no good, I would NOT use them, I would NOT put them on customer cues and I would NOT defend them.
If you feel Talisman Tips are in the same category as Snake Oil I really feel for you.
Period, end of discussion.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>
Does playpool allow commercial posts? I notice that Troy has one selling Talisman Tips (so THAT'S why he's so defensive regarding Talisman failures!) I might try selling Crutch Tools.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan
03-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Troy,

Until now, I had assumed your point of view was that of an installer, ie a user, and as such I treated your opinions as objective.

As a mail-order retailer of "loose" Talisman tips, you have a financial stake in their image with the public AND with the users on this board. We must take your claims of "never seen a problem", which have been rufuted by the vast majority of reports by varied, unrelated (and presumably objective) users, with a large grain of salt.

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> No, they do Not ban commercial posts. And AZB has a "For Sale" section.
By the way, while I sell Talisman, I defend them because they ARE GREAT TIPS !!!!! If they were no good, I would NOT use them, I would NOT put them on customer cues and I would NOT defend them.
If you feel Talisman Tips are in the same category as Snake Oil I really feel for you.

Troy
Does playpool allow commercial posts? I notice that Troy has one selling Talisman Tips (so THAT'S why he's so defensive regarding Talisman failures!) I might try selling Crutch Tools.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Troy
03-20-2004, 10:54 PM
As a businessman I know I can NOT support a bad product. For example, I also install Le Pro tips -- about 90% of my business is Le Pro's -- and I am freely willing to admit that Le Pro tips are amongst the MOST inconsistent tips on the market and have stated so numerous times.
I call it "telling the truth".

Troy...~~~ Stands by previous statements on Talisman Pro tips.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Troy,

Until now, I had assumed your point of view was that of an installer, ie a user, and as such I treated your opinions as objective.

As a mail-order retailer of "loose" Talisman tips, you have a financial stake in their image with the public AND with the users on this board. We must take your claims of "never seen a problem", which have been rufuted by the vast majority of reports by varied, unrelated (and presumably objective) users, with a large grain of salt.

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> No, they do Not ban commercial posts. And AZB has a "For Sale" section.

Troy

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Doesn't surprize me. That place has issues. Myself? I don't read anything that's not note worthy. It's also a price to pay when your famous.

Beat them up? I don't know about you but I find that rather childish. If they harmed your family or friends physically then I could see. I like the old fashion way. Take their money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.

bluewolf
03-21-2004, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Doesn't surprize me. That place has issues. Myself? I don't read anything that's not note worthy. It's also a price to pay when your famous.

. I like the old fashion way. Take their money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL. Chris, you are always here with something enlightening or funny when it is most needed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura