PDA

View Full Version : new lucasi cue

DMoney1644
03-19-2004, 01:09 PM
ok, so i ordered my lucasi L-2000SP about a week ago so it should be here any day. any recommendations to get it ready to use or should i just chalk it up and play? assuming i've already checked it for straightness and whatnot.

Sid_Vicious
03-19-2004, 01:19 PM
If you are anything like I am with a new cue, you'll screw it together while opening up a table by yourself, roll out some straight in shots, and work the new cue with straight-in "confidence buiding" strokes. Nothing quite appeals to me more than those first minutes of hitting with a new cue, sorta like a zone all of it's own, all of the magic of the cue is right there, brand new. Play and have fun, get back and let me know how the Lucasi performs...sid~~~losing valuable PH time, gotta go

bluey2king
03-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Just chalk her up!!! I just got one about a month ago. I forget the numbers it has tqorise inlayed !! Ecellent fine hitting cue. I like mine a lot and I have recieved many complements. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DMoney1644
03-19-2004, 04:18 PM
i thought i'd read something on here about what you need to do to get the tip ready. or was that just for new tips by themselves?

ryushen21
03-19-2004, 04:30 PM
you might just want to scuff the tip a little so that it will hold chalk better. other than that, get a table and let the big dog eat.