PDA

View Full Version : Surgery sucks

pooljunkie73
03-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Well just wanted to let everyone know that i made it through surgery ok. It feels like someone kicked the hell out of my ribs. My energy level is absolutely horrible, if i go up 2 steps i have to stop and rest. I was hoping to go back to work in a week, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I would like to thank all my friends for all their prayers.
Well its time for some more painkillers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kent Mc.

Rod
03-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Kent,

Glad to hear all went well? It sounds like everything is ok. The most important part is your ok and just need some recovery time. Take it easy, don't break something. You'll be back at em in no time.

Rod

Wally_in_Cincy
03-19-2004, 02:03 PM
nowhere to go but up from here. take it slow.

Sid_Vicious
03-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Kent...I hope I still have a bunch of friends like these here to understand, after I have my first surgery. Be carefull, I know nothing personally about your ordeal, but just give it time.

Let no concern about your recovery go unsaid to your doctor though. We don't want any hurried post-op mistakes.

Take care,
Sid

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Glad to hear it Kent. I hope everything is good now and remember, you've got friends to help too.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Best of luck to you in your recovery. With this group behind you, you'll be just fine. Keep the faith friend.
Love,
Gayle in MD

pooljunkie73
03-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Thanks Gayle, your right, they are a great bunch of people aren't they. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif The world needs more like them.

Kent Mc.

stickman
03-21-2004, 06:41 PM
It DOES suck. I hope when you heal up you won't have anymore collapses, and it will be worth the pain. Get well fast so you can get the dust off your cue! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim