PDA

View Full Version : SPetty Got Her Wish!!!

Barbara
03-19-2004, 05:27 PM
That thread that SPetty reported to the ccbadmin hawking wares got deleted. I was posting to it and it disappeared! But it's funny, I found out that if you click on a poster's name if they're the last poster on a board, you'll still see a deleted post. Guess UBBThreads doesn't cover everything.

Barbara~~~wasn't reponsible for that deleted thread...

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

SPetty
03-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Damn! I thought you were going to tell me that I won the lottery so I don't have to commute 3-1/2 hours a day in Dallas rush hour traffic!!!! That's my wish.

This other thing was simply an observation that the "I'm telling on you" button didn't work for me. I didn't report the post because the "report a post" button didn't work. It was deleted before I got back to see if anyone else responded and if the button worked for others. It took so long to get back to it because I was in Dallas rush hour traffic.

Barbara
03-20-2004, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Damn! I thought you were going to tell me that I won the lottery so I don't have to commute 3-1/2 hours a day in Dallas rush hour traffic!!!! That's my wish.
<hr /></blockquote>

Three and 1/2 hours????? OUCH!!

I take it "work from home" is not an option for you.

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

PQQLK9
03-20-2004, 09:11 AM
The thread is back /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif