PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Hope all is well

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to let you guys and gals know I have a new e-mail address, (Screen name) Please PM me if you want it.

Have enjoyed reading the board today. Missed you all. Have had a lot going on, and my old computer crashed, and then it took a while to decide what to buy, and well, you know, one thing and another.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and happy. Nice to be back at the good ol' CCB.

Love,
Gayle in Md

Leviathan
03-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Nice to hear from you, Gayle--when you're not around, you're missed!

Alan S.

Barbara
03-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Good hearing from you, Gayle!

Are you coming up to the Expo next weekend?

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Thank you kiddo, miss you too. Good to be back. Hope all is well with you.
Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi Barbara,
Thank you friend. I am going to call today to see if I can get a room. Any suggestions where I should stay? If I make it, hope to meet you.

Love,
Gayle

Sid_Vicious
03-20-2004, 09:53 AM
"When's the last time you had a steaming bowl of Wolf Brand chili, or heard from Gayle in MD...WELL THAT'S TOO LONG!" Nice to have you back Gayle...sid~~~puts Gayle way ahead of a bowl of anything

stickman
03-20-2004, 10:12 AM
It's good to see you back!

Jim

Barbara
03-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Gayle,

Just do a yellow pages search for that area - King of Prussia. But first locate exactly where the Valley Forge Convention center is. Some searches do not recognize King of Prussia.

There are lots of hotels in the area. At this late date, you may have to stay a little farther away, but it'll still only be minutes from VFCC.

Hope to meet up with you!! Look for me at the Amateur Tourny desk!

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Aw, now that is just too sweet. My thanks, friend.

Love,
Gayle in MD

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi Jim, and how's the world treating ya friend. Boy, it is nice to hear from you too. Hope all is well. Sure would like to meet you someday friend.
Take care,
Love,
Gayle in MD

Stretch
03-20-2004, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to let you guys and gals know I have a new e-mail address, (Screen name) Please PM me if you want it.

Have enjoyed reading the board today. Missed you all. Have had a lot going on, and my old computer crashed, and then it took a while to decide what to buy, and well, you know, one thing and another.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and happy. Nice to be back at the good ol' CCB.

Love,
Gayle in Md <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Sweetie. Glad your back again. I too have been away from here but have always come back to find my old friends still at it just like always. So i know how you feel. It's a great place full of great people. All the best to you.

Stretch

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Well hi there Stretch, and so good to hear from you friend. I agree, the CCB is a great place to come back to. It is always so good to come back and find everyone still here, and check on how everyone is doing. Would be a blast to plan an annual CCB convention somewhere every year. Boy, that would be a blast, wouldn't it?

Good hearing from you friend,
Love
Gayle in MD /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-20-2004, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
...Would be a blast to plan an annual CCB convention somewhere every year.....<hr /></blockquote>

Uh.. Gayle,

I think they're already doing that.

me and eg8r missed you. who ya' votin' for in November? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally in Hamiltucky

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Hi there Wally, are you speaking of the US open in Virginia Beach in the Fall? Well, I meant, just for CCBers,... you know, exclusively, lol.

You're kidding about November, right, LOL. Where the H#ll is eg8r anyway, Jeese, nobody to rumble with today, LOL, hey eg8r, you out there friend??? Don't hide from me now, this is an election year, LOL.

Love
Gayle in MD /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

How you doing anyway????
Good hearing from you.

Wally_in_Cincy
03-20-2004, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
...How you doing anyway????...
<hr /></blockquote>

just fine Gayle. thanks for asking.

Wally~~likes election year /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cueball1950
03-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Gayle, Gayle, Gayle, what are we going to do with you. here i thought you had run away. never thought of a computer problem. Hope you got a good one. We all sure have missed you. You should come to our annual meeting in Sept. It starts on labor day monday this year. We are sure, and will make sure, you have fun........so now that your puter is working... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif(as a parent would tell a child who is going away) /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif KEEP IN TOUCH...you know how we /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifworry /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif when we don't hear from our children.........................mike

CarolNYC
03-21-2004, 04:00 AM
Hi Gayle,
Welcome back!
Missed ya!
Carol

stickman
03-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Gayle, I'm doing well. There isn't much I can think of that would please me more than to be able to meet a bunch of my CCB friends. I hope to get the chance someday.

Jim

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Doing Well? Your doing great. I've decided to call you the comeback kid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~a Jim fan too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Mike, great to hear from you too.

Yeah, got a virus, wiped the hard drive clean, but still had trouble. Anyway, good to go now, love this new one, it is fast as hell. Got a new lap top too, but jeeze, they will both probably be obsolete in a few years.
My other one was new in 97, but it just didn't keep up anymore anyway. Just as well that it crashed, lol.

Now I am determined to make the open this fall. I really want to go and meet as many of you guys as I can. Looking forward to it.

You take care Mike, Wonderful to hear from you.
Love,
Gayle in MD

Gayle in MD
03-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi Carol, how's it going kiddo? Called you a few times, and couldn't raise you. I know I have the right number cause I put it in my phone when you were here.

Have you been up here to MD lately?

You going to go to VF this year?

You take care now kiddo, and I am still looking forward to that Cosmo with you in NY.
Love,]
Gayle...say hi to Jim and Kianna

eg8r
03-21-2004, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're kidding about November, right, LOL. Where the H#ll is eg8r anyway, Jeese, nobody to rumble with today, LOL, hey eg8r, you out there friend??? Don't hide from me now, this is an election year, LOL.
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, Hello Gayle and welcome back. It is funny, I have not been on the computer all weekend (Spring training is here so I cannot miss a minute) and this evening I came on to do a little research for our new nursery and I decide to drop by the CCB and see what has been happening. Well, I check the NPR and a huge smile comes across my face...My wife asked me what I was smiling about, and I introduced her to my FAVORITE sparring partner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry about your computer problems, I have spent the weekend watching baseball games and built 2 computers for family (I hate that). Don't worry about this election year, there are quite a few months left.

Glad you are doing fine,

eg8r &lt;~~~forgot to thank Wally, for dragging me in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 04:40 AM
Hi Gayle,
Everythinngs fine!I have a new phone that drives me NUTS!Call my house phone if you can,otherwise, where my house is located, there is no signal! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Haven't been to Maryland, but will be the first weekend in April-Im gonna check out planet pool stop /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Wanna come?Its in Laurel!
I should be at VF late Saturday evening-I'll call you when I get in!
Missed ya!
Carol~glad Gayle got rid of her dnosaur computer LMAO!

Rich R.
03-22-2004, 05:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>Haven't been to Maryland, but will be the first weekend in April-Im gonna check out planet pool stop /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Wanna come?Its in Laurel!
I should be at VF late Saturday evening-I'll call you when I get in!
<hr /></blockquote>
I don't mean to butt in here, but I think I should make some corrections to Carol's schedule. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The first weekend in April is the 3rd and 4th. I have to assume Carol will be playing in the CAT tournament at Bill and Billie's in Arnold.
The Planet Pool tournament in Laurel is the second weekend in April, the 10th and the 11th. Planet Pool usually runs the ladies matches on Sunday only, so that would be the 11th.

I hope I'm not making an ASS out of myself, by ASSuming these things. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am available for the job of Carol's social secretary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 06:02 AM
Hi Rich,
God, you always make me smile /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
April 11th, I ASSume is Easter Sunday-I believe planet pool changed their date because of this-it originally was the 10th&amp;11th-but then I seen it was changed to the 3rd&amp;4th-I think I will pass on the CAT event and check out planet pool-I'll talk to Sue this week!
I'll let ya know!
love ya!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gayle in MD
03-22-2004, 06:51 AM
I thought something was wrong. Now I know I had your house number at one time, but can't seem to find it now, so IM it to me, OK?
Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-22-2004, 07:05 AM
Hi there, good to hear from you. That's a riot. Would love to meet your wife, love to ask her, "Do you ever win an argument with Eg8r?????????????" LOL,
Ok now, you gotta sharpen up cause I got plenty of AMMO going against Bush for this election, LOL. Of course, with Chaney golfing it up with the Supreme court, I guess it will be another unconstitutional win for the cowboy, LOL. Eventho we have no WMD's and no Bin Ladden, and a projected three trillion dollar deficit....what say you friend????????

Quote from Gayle
"There is no proof that Saddam has any WMD's" Sorry, just couldn't resist that, LOL.

Be nice now...
Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
03-22-2004, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eventho we have no WMD's and no Bin Ladden, and a projected three trillion dollar deficit....what say you friend????????
<hr /></blockquote> If Bush is on the ticket, Vote for him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Who else are you going to vote for, sKerry? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Loses his fair share of arguments

Rich R.
03-22-2004, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hi Rich,
God, you always make me smile /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
April 11th, I ASSume is Easter Sunday-I believe planet pool changed their date because of this-it originally was the 10th&amp;11th-but then I seen it was changed to the 3rd&amp;4th-I think I will pass on the CAT event and check out planet pool-I'll talk to Sue this week!
I'll let ya know!
love ya!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I knew I shouldn't ASSume things. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If planet pool changed the dates, they didn't change their web site. It still shows the 10th and 11th.

http://www.falconcuetour.com/

I guess this wouldn't be the first time that a pool web site was not up to date. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SPetty
03-22-2004, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> eg8r &lt;~~~Loses his fair share of arguments <hr /></blockquote>... but NEVER admits it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif