PDA

View Full Version : Happy Spring to All!!!

dg-in-centralpa
03-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Welcome first day of spring. I've been waiting since September for this day. As I get older I dislike cold weather more. We had 6 inches of snow this week and it almost all melted. Temps today in the low 50's. Yeah!

DG - 5 days 'til Valley Forge

Barbara
03-20-2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah, it's about time!!

All my crocuses got hammered by the snow this week. it was wet and heavy and it killed them. I hope my daffodils survive!

See you next week!!

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Wally_in_Cincy
03-20-2004, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Yeah, it's about time!!

All my crocuses got hammered by the snow this week. it was wet and heavy and it killed them. I hope my daffodils survive!

<hr /></blockquote>

Being in a new house (new to me) I ain't got no crocuses yet but did manage to get some daffs in. They were just getting ready to open when the snow hit. Their heads are bowed a bit but they should spring back.

65 and sunny today but I'm at work /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
03-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Dude, it's been spring here since November /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

82 degrees and only 1 or 2 clouds.

Kato~~~just loves it when you guys are happy.

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 12:49 PM
The very best thing about winter, is when spring arives! I like winter, but just wish is was a little shorter, like about eight weeks shorter, lol. we could add four weeks to Spring, and four weeks to Fall, that would do me just right.

Gayle in MD

dg-in-centralpa
03-20-2004, 01:58 PM
My crocuses and daffodils haven't come up yet. I wouldn't mind just spring and summer... no fall and no winter. Maybe I should just move south.

DG - wife wants to move north where it's colder... I tell her goodbye

Rich R.
03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> All my crocuses got hammered by the snow this week. it was wet and heavy and it killed them. I hope my daffodils survive! <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, they should recover. You have to believe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
03-20-2004, 05:19 PM
Spring eh? I guess you could call it spring. I believe todays high was 94. Spring is not for the weak at heart! LOL

Rod

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:48 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

C.C.

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 04:47 AM
Ha Ha Ha
Happy Spring right back to ya!
Now you wanna help me shovel the snow? LMAO
See ya!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
03-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Ha HA HA HA, ain't spring grand! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

~~~Rod, suffers from a heat wave, it's enough to wilt your Lilly's /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

UWPoolGod
03-22-2004, 02:32 PM
BAH HUMBUG!!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know what you mean about warmer weather though. but now I actually have to get my drivers window fixed that only goes down 4 inches. Gotta be able to roll the pimpmobiles with my arm out the window. HAHA

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Ah,Rod,
To be in Arizona for just ONE winter month,for just one weekend,ha ha ah ha
Im tired of the cold!The weathers been so weird-my husband rode his bike on Monday and then it snowed Tuesday-what the heck is up with that?
Carol~has no lilies to wilt! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif