PDA

View Full Version : Your best pick-up line

Stretch
03-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi all! So what's the best pick-up line you've ever heard....or used? There's a contest running here and the top 20 lines are chosen and the winners meet at a Ford dealership to draw for, what else? A pickup truck!

I've always found the direct approach pretty good, but the funny ones, if not successfull are always good for a laugh anyway, and that's not a bad thing is it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here's a few to get you started...

"How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or fertilized."

" I lost my number, can i have yours? "

Stretch

Wally_in_Cincy
03-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Baby you must be tired cause you been runnin' thru my mind all night.

Do you want to see something swell? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-20-2004, 12:56 PM
this is hilarious:

web page LMAO (http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~montymex/pickup/Intropickup.html)

PQQLK9
03-20-2004, 01:01 PM
If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put "u" and "I" together. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Candyman
03-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Could I borrow a quarter? I want to call mom and tell her I have just met an angel! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

sack316
03-20-2004, 02:57 PM
that website was great. I love Quagmire on family guy at his party. Walking up to two women that are talking "oh, excuse me ladies, I wouldn't want to come between ya.... or would I?"

Ralph S.
03-21-2004, 02:49 AM
Ya know, you are just as gorgeous as my wife, and I aint married YET!

CarolNYC
03-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Quoting Mae West:

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:28 PM
Now, that's my Dawg. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.

Stretch
03-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Thanks Wally! Man there's a ton of them on that link. Almost makes a feller wanna go out and do some "Market Research". St~~hopeing one of these will get me trucked~~

UWPoolGod
03-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Some that I have heard...more than likely not used. And I don't knwo if they worked or not. LOL

"Nice shoes, wanna F*%@"
Excuse me, is that semen in your hair?"
"That's a nice outfit, it'd look better crumpled up on my bedroom floor in the morning"
"Do you like strawberry or blueberry? Cause I need to know what type of pancakes to get you in the morning"

Chris Cass
03-22-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi,

My name is Kato. I work for Girls Gone Wild. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~LMAO

Iowashark
03-22-2004, 11:30 AM
"I can't seem to find my apartment key, mind if I stay at your place tonight?"

Stretch
03-23-2004, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Quoting Mae West:

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hiya Toots! I love Mae West too. Truly an original. Some of my favorites of hers are:

- Too much of a good thing is wonderful.
- When i'm good i'm good. When I'm bad i'm even better.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
- I'm no model lady. A Model Lady is just an imitation of
the real thing.
- He who hesitates is last.
- I've been doing a lot of thinking about you lately. You
must be awful tired.

Hope all is going well with you Carol. It's great at my end! Your buddy, St.

Stretch
03-23-2004, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi,

My name is Kato. I work for Girls Gone Wild. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~LMAO <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! St.

CarolNYC
03-23-2004, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya Toots <hr /></blockquote>
Hello there my friend,
Why does that sound sooooooooooo nice coming from you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifTheres only one other person who says that to me and thats Barbaras husband Pete!
I've thought about you many times and I still have your picture with the girls on my mirror-if I didnt thank you for the pool accessories, Im thankying you now-THANK YOU!
Im glad to see you back and very happy everything is going well-
You are one, I truly wish to meet, so ya better get ready for a 118lb. running jump/hug! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif(like the movie "Catch me if you Can)
You take very good care,okay? and just know if you wake up and your legs are tired, its cause you've been running through my mind!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
One sweet day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
03-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Excuse me Chris, you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~it was really, "Hi, my name is R.J. and I'm filming today for Wild Women's Magazine" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've got the video to prove it /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
03-24-2004, 02:11 AM
LMAO-I thought the name of the video was "Girls Gone Wild"
Carol~likes RJ's DIRECT approach,hawaiian shirts and Hi-Karate cologne! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
03-24-2004, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Hiya Toots <hr /></blockquote>
Hello there my friend,
Why does that sound sooooooooooo nice coming from you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifTheres only one other person who says that to me and thats Barbaras husband Pete!
I've thought about you many times and I still have your picture with the girls on my mirror-if I didnt thank you for the pool accessories, Im thankying you now-THANK YOU!
Im glad to see you back and very happy everything is going well-
You are one, I truly wish to meet, so ya better get ready for a 118lb. running jump/hug! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif(like the movie "Catch me if you Can)
You take very good care,okay? and just know if you wake up and your legs are tired, its cause you've been running through my mind!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
One sweet day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You sure know how to make a good impression. Running jump hug? Je reve de jour! St.

Mr Ingrate
03-25-2004, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Hi all! So what's the best pick-up line you've ever heard....or used? There's a contest running here and the top 20 lines are chosen and the winners meet at a Ford dealership to draw for, what else? A pickup truck!

I've always found the direct approach pretty good, but the funny ones, if not successfull are always good for a laugh anyway, and that's not a bad thing is it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stretch

<hr /></blockquote>

Stretch,

Good to see you posting again. The only lilne that ever REALLY worked for me is this.

"You're gorgeous, do you have any faults?"

Regardless of her answer, you say

"That's not a fault, that's a condition."

Track record: 1 for 1.

sack316
03-25-2004, 04:11 PM
you have to do the voice a certain way but it's good for a laugh.
"Girl, you got you on some nice draws... ya mind if I get in dere wit' you?"

SpiderMan
03-25-2004, 04:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> you have to do the voice a certain way but it's good for a laugh.
"Girl, you got you on some nice draws... ya mind if I get in dere wit' you?" <hr /></blockquote>

Two traveling salesmen picked up a barefoot farmgirl on a dirt road in rural Alabama.

One slid into the back seat and plied "Honey, you evah heered of Gen'ral E-lectric?". She said "Uh-huh". He said "Well, I is the Gen'ral of the E-lectric, and if you's good to me ah'll git you a brand-spankin'-new washin' machine".

Well, she was overcome with joy at her luck, and complied with the man's wishes. Afterwards, they traded places and the second salesman tried his luck: "Honey, you evah heered of Gen'ral Motors?" "Uh-huh." "Well, I is the Gen'ral of the Motors, and if you's good to me ah'll git you a brand-spankin'-new Cadillac. Again, she was only too happy to comply.

Later, as they drove, she leaned up behind the two men riding in the front seat and asked "Say - you boys evah heered of gonnerear?" "Uh-huh ...." "Well, Ah is the Mid-South Distributah!".

SpiderMan

PQQLK9
03-25-2004, 04:40 PM
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking! A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.

Kato
03-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Carol, you're absolutely correct, they are Girls Gone Wild, that's why we went with Wild Women's Magazine, it doesn't exist!!!!!! Those girls that are getting naked out on the sandbar at Islamorada aren't exactly doing brain surgery in their spare time. So you walk up to them with a video camera and they start getting undressed, go figure. So it's not technically a pick up line but it's not bad when you're on vacation with a lot of drunk, horny women /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~doing it all in the name of "science" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stretch
03-26-2004, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Hi all! So what's the best pick-up line you've ever heard....or used? There's a contest running here and the top 20 lines are chosen and the winners meet at a Ford dealership to draw for, what else? A pickup truck!

Stretch

<hr /></blockquote>

Stretch,

Good to see you posting again. The only lilne that ever REALLY worked for me is this.

"You're gorgeous, do you have any faults?"

Regardless of her answer, you say

"That's not a fault, that's a condition."

Track record: 1 for 1. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Dave. I like that one.

I can't say as i've ever had "a line" myself. It's the 'presentation' that's the clincher imo. You can't look desperate haha. Basicaly, if you can make em' laugh your doing great. St

Glad to see you hanging around Dave. It's been awhile.