PDA

View Full Version : gold crown 3

stick8
03-21-2004, 11:27 AM
Help: I just bought a g,c,3 . that has been in storage about a yr. dusty. I need to clean wood and metal what do you suggest??? thanks STICK

Paul_Mon
03-22-2004, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stick8:</font><hr> Help: I just bought a g,c,3 . that has been in storage about a yr. dusty. I need to clean wood and metal what do you suggest??? thanks STICK <hr /></blockquote>

If it is real filthy, clean the wood first with Murphy's oils soap and then use any spray furniture polish. The top rails are similar to formica. There are many cleaner/polish products for formica. I use Armorall on the pocket liners. The one thing to be very careful of is getting any of these cleaners on the table cloth. I always spray the away from the table cloth and shake the can carefully so that drops don't fly around.

Paul Mon

cycopath
03-22-2004, 11:26 AM
If you don't mind saying, how much did you give for the table?

Rod
03-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Stick,

Check the cushions to see if there still flexible, not hard or brittle. Storage in heat or adverse conditions can really have an effect. I'd use a furniture cleaner for the wood and an all purpose cleaner for metal. Maybe someone else will chime in here.

Rod

stick8
03-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Well I got it from a guy that realy didnt know what he had . he has plent of$$$, it is about 3yr old in mint cond. i got it for $ 1200. my lucky day STICK

cycopath
03-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Well, like they say...

If you ever want your money back...yada, yada, yada.

cycopath~ wonders why he can't find those deals.