PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day Stickman...

Chris Cass
03-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday Jim,

52? That's unbelievable, I thought you were a pup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope I see that day. Your a great friend and I'm glad I can share this day with you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Many more buddy,

C.C.

dg-in-centralpa
03-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Happy Birthday Stickman! Hope it's a good day for you.

DG

Gayle in MD
03-21-2004, 03:16 PM
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYY YYYYYYYYY
Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love,
Gayle in MD

Rich R.
03-21-2004, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Happy Birthday Jim,

52? That's unbelievable, I thought you were a pup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope I see that day. Your a great friend and I'm glad I can share this day with you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Many more buddy,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>
With any kind of luck, you are out partying and not sitting at the computer, but happy birthday anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
03-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Thanks all! No partying for me today. I had a quiet today. I fix lunch on Sats. and Suns. for my parents. They also wanted me to do some chores done for them. When I got home, I took a nap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I guess I celebrated Sat. playing a nineball tournament. I came in third. My friend took me out of the tournament, and finished 1st. I think I could have beaten the second place finisher, but I never played in his bracket. It was a good day anyway.

Ralph S.
03-21-2004, 08:21 PM
HBD Stickman!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 04:42 AM
Happy Birthday! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-22-2004, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr>
...I guess I celebrated Sat. playing a nineball tournament....<hr /></blockquote>

atta boy /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Happy Belated Birthday Jim.