PDA

View Full Version : CHUMLEY'S IT IS! 8:00 PM

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Hope to see you there, we will have a standing date at eight every night at Chumleys, at the Raddison side of the compex. If anything changes, we'll leave word at Dr.D.'s booth,

I should be there by early afternoon on Wednesday /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Can't wait to meet you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Gayle in MD

Eric.
03-23-2004, 04:51 PM
I'll be there Friday.

Eric

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Little ol' me, finally and addict,LOL, see you there Eric, although, now that I am an "Addict" I don't know if you will want to be seen with me, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Take care, and safe traveling,
Gayle in MD

Doctor_D
03-23-2004, 05:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hope to see you there, we will have a standing date at eight every night at Chumleys, at the Raddison side of the compex. If anything changes, we'll leave word at Dr.D.'s booth,

I should be there by early afternoon on Wednesday /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Can't wait to meet you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Gayle in MD <hr /></blockquote>

The message board, as well as over 100 3x5 message cards, are ready to go. Tomorrow, Wednesday the 24th, we will be at the Scanticon around 11:00AM to begin setting up the booth. We look forward to meeting and seeing one and all.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 05:27 PM
See you there Dr. D., that is if addicts are allowed in your booth, LOL.
Gayle in MD. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Doctor_D
03-23-2004, 06:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> See you there Dr. D., that is if addicts are allowed in your booth, LOL.
Gayle in MD. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Absolutely, Positively they are allowed in the booth. Besides, we have ceramic Billiards Workbook coffee mugs for the 1st 50 CCBrs to sign in and a handful of photos autographed by Gerda Hofstatter to give away!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cueball1950
03-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Gee Dr D. i can't get there until Saturday. Can you possibly save a mug for me. and can anyone tell me where the action will be after the tournament every night. Have never been to VF and am looking forward to it..........mike

dg-in-centralpa
03-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Doctor D.
Unless I shoot right away, I'll be one of the first 50 CCB'ers. Good Luck with your booth

DG - aka Duane

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 08:59 PM
Well, I'm glad to hear that you will be there. I don't think we have ever met, and I will have to try to remember to bring the pictures that LeonardXXXX sent to me, you are in one of them. I sure wish Dick was going to be there.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 09:03 PM
That's great Dianna, atleast I know I won't be leaving empty handed, lol.
See you wednesday.
Safe traveling,
Gayle in MD

CarolNYC
03-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Hey Gayle,
As per our phone conversation, you are going to have fun,believe me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I'd just like to say to everyone who has entered the tournament "play well!"Come in the moneys,honeys! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have to catch a flight!
See ya soon!
Carol

CarolNYC
03-24-2004, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
we have ceramic Billiards Workbook coffee mugs<hr /></blockquote>

And they're dishwasher-safe,too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol