PDA

View Full Version : It's official folks, I'm and Addict

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 05:23 PM
I don't know which post turned me into an addict, or how many years on the CCB I have posted, must be atleast four, but I will have to post much more frequently now to lose this addict rating, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifGayle in MD /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Barbara
03-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Woohoo!!!

You're just on your way to being a Old Hand...

Congrats!! Or is it OUCH?!

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Ralph S.
03-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Hi Gayle. You will be glad to know that when you reach the next title , you wont be titled as "junkie". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
03-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Gayle, Believe I just hit addict at 400 in just one year.

Some posts I wish had been better thought out. But at least maybe I qualifly for the next CCB open bash! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 09:09 PM
lol, well atleast the OLD part fits, LOL. Now how many posts do I have to make to lose this title and move up to the next one?

Gayle in MD, for a few more hours...

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Wow, you gotta be kidding me. ONE YEAR, I wish I knew how long I have been posting here, it must be atleast four years or more. but, I don't think we had these titles until we got this new format, so anyone know how long that's been? I don't think they counted your number of posts that were made previous to this new format.
Gayle

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Well, that's a relief, atleast it doesn't say OLD addict, lol.
Gayle in MD...

pooljunkie73
03-23-2004, 09:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Hi Gayle. You will be glad to know that when you reach the next title , you wont be titled as "junkie". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey!!! Whats wrong with being a junkie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL

Actually, is there a list of the differn't levels and the number of posts needed to reach each level?

Kent Mc.

Gayle in MD
03-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Come to think of it there is, I think it might be available by clicking on Faq at the top of this page.

Yep, that's where it is, click on Faq, and you will see it under the list of questions.
700=Old Hand
1200=Vetern
1600=Pooh Bah, (anyone know what a Pooh Bah is?)
2500=Carpal Tunnel

pooljunkie73
03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks Gayle.

Kent Mc.

CarolNYC
03-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Congratulations! Just like the "poolhall junkie" shirt says "addicted to pool!"
Carol~thinks shes got a spare one for Gayle! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in MD
03-24-2004, 06:39 AM
That's Carol for ya. She's one of those nice people, always gotta give you something everytime she sees you. She's the best.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-24-2004, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>1600=Pooh Bah, (anyone know what a Pooh Bah is?)<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, you obviously haven't watched enough of the Flintstones! The Grand Pooh Bah was the head of the lodge Fred and Barney belonged to. I believe it means Leader.

Steve---Who says cartoons aren't educational??????