PDA

View Full Version : LIVE - From the Floor of the Super Billiards Expo

Doctor_D
03-24-2004, 12:04 PM
We have arrived, and the setup is underway. Internet is working, as well as E-Mail, so we will be providing you with LIVE updates daily.

If you want to send a message to a CCBr at the show, just send me an E-Mail and I will post the message on the CCB Message Board.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

UWPoolGod
03-24-2004, 12:44 PM
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you....er, I mean... I envy you, I envy you, I envy you. Have a good time all you lucky North Easterners. I hope you feel bad for us deprived North Westerners... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bluey2king
03-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Post a pic if you can. I am looking for a retipping kit do you see good accessories for sale?
Have Fun /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-24-2004, 01:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> I hate you, I hate you, I hate you....<hr /></blockquote>

you would hate them worse if you could see first-hand all them purty cuestix /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nAz
03-24-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey Doc good luck with your endeavors. hope all goes well for you there.

Uh can you hook up a web cam so we can get a live feed of the Expo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
03-25-2004, 05:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Uh can you hook up a web cam so we can get a live feed of the Expo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
nAz, there are some people, you just don't want to see live, on your computer screen. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Besides, the FBI may find me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Buckster_uk
03-25-2004, 06:21 AM
I would like to wish Lee Chenman, Gareth Esprite and Anthony Crosby good luck in the professional division at Philly. All the UK boys are cheering you guys on!

cueball1950
03-25-2004, 08:22 PM
You are the greatest. I want to thank you for all the wonderful people on here for what you are doing at the Expo for us. You are a fine example of a human being. Kind, generous and thoughtful. And i am sure everyone here agrees. Looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday....................................mike

Kato
03-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Well, I saw you and Cathy on Sudden Death 7 Ball (interesting how you managed to accidentally skip work that day /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif) and my TV didn't break. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun guys. I envy you all.

Kato

Rich R.
03-26-2004, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Well, I saw you and Cathy on Sudden Death 7 Ball (interesting how you managed to accidentally skip work that day /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif) and my TV didn't break. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun guys. I envy you all.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>
We didn't skip work that day. We weren't feeling well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Come to think of it, we're both a little under the weather today, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Doctor_D
03-26-2004, 07:29 AM
Good morning from the Expo !!!

Great day on Thursday, lots of work and lots to drink !

Here is the current CCB roster in attendence:

Frank Glenn
Rich R.
DennyS
DG in Central PA
Gayle in MD
Paul Mon
Tommy T
Preacherman
Runout1961
Race2-9
JT 10 Ball