03-26-2004, 01:38 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667024013&category=21 212
What's next?

Sid_Vicious
03-26-2004, 05:25 AM
What...no sound effects? sid

Candyman
03-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Timing is everything and I am always to late! That cue would have been a "MUST HAVE" in my younger days in the late 60's. It would have gone so well with my apartment decor and music. Black lights and lava lamps were the real deal in thoses days. I can see me now cooling out on the black leather sectional, admiring my new cue, with Hendrix, Cream, The Vanila Fudge, The Who, Buffalo Springfield, The Moody Blues and some of the other pioneers in music playing in the background. My Boone's Farm Wine and left-handed cigarette would have been near-by. I would have probably been in the process of planning my next "trip". It seems just like yesterday. Man, I would have loved a cue like that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Timing is everything and I am always to late! That cue would have been a "MUST HAVE" in my younger days in the <font color="red">early 70's </font color>. It would have gone so well with my apartment decor and music. Black lights and lava lamps were the real deal in thoses days. I can see me now cooling out on the black leather sectional, admiring my new cue, with Hendrix, Cream, The <font color="red">Beatles </font color> , The Who, <font color="red">Rush, UFO, Budgie, Wishbone Ash</font color> and some of the other pioneers in music playing in the background. My <font color="red">Annie Green Springs </font color> Wine and left-handed cigarette would have been near-by. I would have probably been in the process of planning my next "trip". It seems just like yesterday. Man, I would have loved a cue like that.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Candyman
03-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Sounds like I fell off the same turnip truck you did! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harold Acosta
03-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Timing is everything and I am always too late! That cue would have been a "MUST HAVE" in my younger days in the <font color="red">late 70's </font color>. It would have gone so well with my <font color="red"> room decor and music. </font color> Black lights, <font color="red"> fiber optic </font color> and lava lamps, <font color="red"> and incense </font color> were the real deal in thoses days. I can see me now cooling out on the <font color="red"> leopard </font color> sectional, admiring my new cue, with Hendrix, <font color="red"> Pink Floyd, Santana, George Benson, Barry White, Christopher Cross, The Eagles, REO Speedwagon, Billy Joel, Styx, Meat Loaf, Gato Barbieri, and Love Unlimited Orchestra </font color> and some of the other pioneers in music playing in the background. My Boone's Farm, <font color="red"> Manichewitz </font color> Wine and my <font color="red"> clips </font color> would have been near-by. I would have probably been in the process of planning my next "trip". It seems just like yesterday. Man, I would have loved a cue like that.

Steve - Detroit
03-28-2004, 09:05 AM
Wow, Whishbone Ash, definitely brings back memories.

Surprised no Stones, Allman Brothers or bean bag chairs.

Not surprised Hendrix made all three lists. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Harold Acosta
03-28-2004, 12:17 PM
I had a life size Jimmy Hendrix poster in my Army Barracks two-person room that had been there for several years before I got there. It had a note written that it was prohibited from being taken down forever. So when I left in 1981, it stayed for the incoming guy who would move to the room.

I wonder if that poster is still there....although unlikely....

Wally_in_Cincy
03-29-2004, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve - Detroit:</font><hr> Wow, Whishbone Ash, definitely brings back memories...... <hr /></blockquote>

Steve,

Wishbone Ash is still rocking even though Andy Powell is the only original member.

I saw them in Chicago in 1999. I was going to see them in Columbus OH 2 weeks ago but the show was cancelled due to Andy's illness.

That's my all-time favorite band for some reason.