PDA

View Full Version : Romana Dokovic on TV!

Steve Lipsky
03-28-2004, 11:19 AM
NYC's own Romana Dokovic has made it to the TV round in the WPBA San Diego Classic! We're all so proud of her and wish her well!

Go Romana!

- Steve

cuechick
03-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Has she? I thought she had one more round to go? Did she beat Allison oris that a TV match? I can't picture the TV cameras even phasing her!
That is so cool...GO MANA!!!

Nostroke
03-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Hey Lara-That's a TV match. It's the first "semi-final", the second semi will be the winner playing Karen Corr and the final the winner of that playing Jeanette.

Im back in NY now but Romana was stroking them real good. Jennifer is there with her this AM and Gina has been tele-consulting. Go Mana!

cuechick
03-28-2004, 02:25 PM
I keep checking the WPBA site to see the results, that is so exciting!

Nostroke
03-28-2004, 02:48 PM
You are jumping the gun Lara It's just getting started now. It's only one o'clock there if my calculations are correct.

CarolNYC
03-30-2004, 04:29 AM
I was screaming when I saw that, Steve!
WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!
How strong is that?
Kiana phoned her,of course!
Way to go Mana!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Melissa in CA
03-30-2004, 05:17 PM
In addition to making the TV rounds....Romana has now broken into the Top 16...more specifically, she is now #15. Here is a Top 20 list for anyone interested. (There are several ties on this list, and the higher ranking will be determined by which player made more $$. For example, Sarah Rousey and I are tied, so if she made more $$, the higher ranking will actually go to her. Once the WPBA official rankings come in, we will know exactly where everyone stands).

1 Allison Fisher
2 Karen Corr
3 Jeanette Lee
4 Helena Thornfeldt
5 Vivian Villarreal
6 Monica Webb
7 Jennifer Chen
8 Gerda Hofstatter
9 Kim Shaw
10 Julie Kelly
11 Ewa Laurence
12 Laura Smith
13 Sarah Ellerby
14 Kim White
15 Romana Dokovic
16 Ga-Young Kim
17 Loree Jon Jones
18 Melissa Herndon
19 Sarah Rousey
20 Melissa Little

Congratulations Romana!

All the Best, Melissa Herndon

CarolNYC
03-31-2004, 07:34 AM
You go Girl!
Now that we know who the 20 are, could ya send me the 50-70 list? LMAO-hopefully Im in there somewhere!
Carol~be careful what you wish for................! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif