PDA

View Full Version : VF one more thing

Jimmy B
03-30-2004, 01:02 AM
I forgot to mention it but it seems like I was more cute and charming then normal this weekend. Barbara was flirting with me like crazy, as well as Wendy (right in front of her man)Kathy wanted to but Rich wouldn't let her out of his site, And worst of all was Vicky in the elevator. Sally was putting moves on me right in front of JR. I would just like to say that I'm more then just a piece of meat ladies.

JB

Rich R.
03-30-2004, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> I forgot to mention it but it seems like I was more cute and charming then normal this weekend. Barbara was flirting with me like crazy, as well as Wendy (right in front of her man)Kathy wanted to but Rich wouldn't let her out of his site, And worst of all was Vicky in the elevator. Sally was putting moves on me right in front of JR. I would just like to say that I'm more then just a piece of meat ladies. <hr /></blockquote>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
03-30-2004, 07:20 AM
Hi ya Jimbo,

It was all my fault. I told them all that you were Barry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Barry
03-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Do I look that young? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
No, but he could be my long lost baby brother. Someone has to continue the business!

Barry

9 Ball Girl
03-30-2004, 08:46 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
03-30-2004, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> I forgot to mention it but it seems like I was more cute and charming then normal this weekend. Barbara was flirting with me like crazy, as well as Wendy (right in front of her man)Kathy wanted to but Rich wouldn't let her out of his site, And worst of all was Vicky in the elevator. Sally was putting moves on me right in front of JR. I would just like to say that I'm more then just a piece of meat ladies.

JB
<hr /></blockquote>

Well that's just plain wrong JB LOL.......next time just kindly direct the meat lovers over to me. I could be just the shallow, hedonistic, adventursome, born to please Man they're looking for to spend a meaningfull overnight relationship with. God, the nerve! Send'em over......and Lady's, don't even THINK about waisting my time expecting that gentlemanly, chivilry crap, you know it's just a ploy anyway. Rock on! St. ~~just trying to help~~

Fred Agnir
03-30-2004, 09:21 AM
On the vein of "One more thing..." or two more things:

Talking with the Mosconi family - amazing

Dinner and fish net stockings at Sullivans - amazing

McWorter Cues - amazing

Cue controversies - amazing

Vicki - amazing

Fred &lt;~~~ amazed

Barbara
03-30-2004, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi ya Jimbo,

It was all my fault. I told them all that you were Barry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I can tell the difference. Barry's got this mark... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

daviddjmp
03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Wish California wasn't so far, this sounds like too good of a time to pass up. Sounds like a lot of the action spilled off the tables!

Kato
03-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Jimmy, it couldn't be that you were delerious about all that stuff?...................Could it?

Kato~~~say Jimbo on the tube last night gettin' lot's of face time..........yep, you a real looker /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jimmy B
03-30-2004, 05:12 PM
I did drink a whole bottle of Ultimate BC in 3 days, not to mention a few bottles from Jeeves.

JB &lt;---Drunken bum

Frank_Glenn
03-30-2004, 08:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> I did drink a whole bottle of Ultimate BC in 3 days, not to mention a few bottles from Jeeves.

JB &lt;---Drunken bum <hr /></blockquote>
You sure you didn't have help?

Jimmy B
03-30-2004, 11:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr>
You sure you didn't have help? <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I had some help in the room, but they had the same stuff at Sullivan's (the place I ate at twice) and I had about 5 there, so I'm counting it as the help you gave me. Not to mention the various drinks and frozen mudslides I had at the IP party (Jeeves Rox)

JB

Chris Cass
03-31-2004, 06:02 AM
Yes you do look young Barry. Funny, everytime I saw Barry Brehman(sp? terrible with spelling) I wanted to call him Brady. No offence but there's only one Barry I could ever think of. That's you brother.

Carry on the business? Noone could fade your family's, name, tradition, gift. That's God given. Although, I will look out for Art Cantando' work. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Barry fan for life.

Fred Agnir
03-31-2004, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barry:</font><hr> Do I look that young? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
No, but he could be my long lost baby brother. <hr /></blockquote>I think we need to post THE PICTURE!

Fred &lt;~~~ thought they were separated at birth