PDA

View Full Version : So what cues did you buy at Valley Forge?

dooziexx
03-30-2004, 11:23 AM
I didnt have a chance to go but Im sure some of you bought cues. So please share it with the rest of us unforturnates with pics and specs. Looking forward to seeing them.

TommyT
03-30-2004, 04:08 PM
I bought a Hercek within the first 15 minutes in the expo. Then after playing with it I felt it was to heavy and the butt to thick. I traded it in on a Ginacue and now I'm REALLY happy.
TommyT /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-31-2004, 06:19 PM
I didn't buy any cues but drooled over Mark Kulungian's Balabushka's and especially "The Dragon" by Lambros. What an awesome cue!

DG

Cueless Joey
03-31-2004, 06:23 PM
I bought the Drgon by Lambros.
Then I bought a Barry S.
Then the Gina 40th anniversary cue with serial number 007.
Got the matching jump handle too.
While I was there, I bought an alligator skinned Jack Justis case.
Then I woke up.

Barbara
03-31-2004, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I bought the Drgon by Lambros.
Then I bought a Barry S.
Then the Gina 40th anniversary cue with serial number 007.
Got the matching jump handle too.
While I was there, I bought an alligator skinned Jack Justis case.
Then I woke up. <hr /></blockquote>

Nice dream, CJ!

I just love going by MK's booth and pointing and saying, "Got it, got it, need it, got it, got it...".

Yeah, that's in my dreams!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~has a "got it"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JohnBarton
04-01-2004, 01:44 PM
A Jerry Olivier Cocobolo/Ivory beauty. I also "bought" a Korean carom cue by getting my nose open and trying four times to beat the pro in a race to three points. Finally, I had to send in a ringer and gave Shawn Putnam two barrels to get the cue for me. He ran three from the break on the first fin. Coincidentally Mika Immonen had stepped up and beaten the 3-cushion pro right before Shawn.

I also won a $220 Fury Cue in the break contest which I sold immediately afterward as I have two Fury cues I am already happy with.

My good friend Steve Lomax is putting a matching Stack Wrap on my new Olivier so I should have that back in a few days.

John