PDA

View Full Version : Nothing, is as consistent as change!

02-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Good afternoon everyone:

Nothing like retunring home after a brief absence and; other then finding a plate in the oven, the laundry folded and on the bed and beer in the fridge, finding that someone has decided to redecorate the house. It looks nice. However, I did like the old format so much better. Oh Well!!!

Dr. D.

TomBrooklyn
02-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Hi Dr. D:
Wish someone would redecorate my house.
Well, this is a new beginning of sorts. Perhaps it is a good time to get a fresh start. I was up playing pool until 5:30 this morning, stone sober, but now the beer is coming out of my refrigerator. Pretty soon I will be tired and sedated and go to bed. I won't have to turn down the bed because it was never made. The laundry is nicely folded however because it comes that way from the full service laundrymat. As I need things, I just dig through the bag and get it. As a matter of fact, I noted your organizational skills and they reminded me of myself...NOT. I didn't even expect to be up when the board changed over, but when it did, I went nuts.

I just remembered the Daytona 500 is on. Got to go. Think I'll call Hippy Voodoo 9 Iron Steve from Miami. He must be watching it. I'm checking out the trophy icon now, whatever that will be.
Tom