PDA

View Full Version : Kato step in

nAz
04-06-2004, 05:29 AM
hey man i was wondering how your pool teaching career is going, are you still teaching beginners? how are they progressing?

In the last 4-5 weeks i have been asked by at least 6 different beginners and one player who has been at it for around a year if i could teach them how to play. I tell you it's fun doing it with a beginners showing them how to draw the rock makes their eyes light up, also it help me remember some of the basic things i forget some times ie staying down and following through /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
BTW i only charge them table time and beer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
04-06-2004, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> BTW i only charge them table time and beer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
So, your saying, their cost runs about $100 per hour. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
04-06-2004, 03:32 PM
My class is currently on hold. We never advertised it and while we did a word of mouth thing no one showed up to take advantage of me. The room owner was selling (I don't know if he still is) so instead I took over the Sunday night tournament. I still try to help anyone that asks me a question. Even after I show somebody how to do something they still have to practice it. They just don't listen. I spend time showing people draw shots and they're amazed. I keep telling them it's not hard. Trust your darn stroke and practice. Don't jump up.

I'd like to start it back up again but it's up to the room owner and manager as to whether or not that happens.

Kato