PDA

View Full Version : Kerry flip-flops

Wally_in_Cincy
04-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Kerry was in Cincy today. A group of young Republicans stood at the base of the stage clapping with flip-flop shoes LOL

I love the new line the Kerry kool-aid drinkers are using..."It takes a lot of charachter to realize you were wrong and change your mind" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Yeah, but change your mind on every single issue? What about principles and core values? Or could it be pandering? No surely not /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
04-06-2004, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry was in Cincy today. A group of young Republicans stood at the base of the stage clapping with flip-flop shoes LOL <hr /></blockquote> LOL, what did Kerry say/do?

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
04-06-2004, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> LOL, what did Kerry say/do?

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

A bunch of union palookas manhandled the heckling Republicans out of the area. So much for free speech.

eg8r
04-06-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A bunch of union palookas manhandled the heckling Republicans out of the area. So much for free speech. <hr /></blockquote> Liberals are not worried about the Constitutional Rights of those that oppose the left wing agenda. Seems to be a lot different than a Sean Hannity public showing. He invites the liberals to show up and speak. They just never show up.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
04-06-2004, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Liberals are not worried about the Constitutional Rights of those that oppose the left wing agenda.....<hr /></blockquote>

Demonstrated to the ultimate degree by the theft of campus newspapers that espouse any conservative views at all. I bet David Horowitz has at least 100 documented cases of that.

nAz
04-07-2004, 02:59 PM
they should boil them in oil!
hey what exactly did Kerry Flip flop on? and really how true are those flops?

one more thing i rather be called a Flip flopper then a Liar.

eg8r
04-07-2004, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one more thing i rather be called a Flip flopper then a Liar. <hr /></blockquote> Those could be one in the same. When you change your view point as drastically and as often as Kerry does, one begs to wonder whether he really stands behind something or if it is a lie. I would think there is not a big stretch between the two descriptors.

eg8r

cheesemouse
04-08-2004, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry was in Cincy today. A group of young Republicans stood at the base of the stage clapping with flip-flop shoes LOL
<hr /></blockquote>

Wally,

If you look real close at those flip-flops you will see the 'Made in China' tag on the bottom. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...have you ever wondeered why GW's handlers never let him speak extemporaneously???.......could it be that any time he says anything unrehearsed he ends up with another attack of FOOT IN MOUTH DECEASE...this could be the same reason he has given fewer press conferences than any president since the advent of radio...LOL...Hey, guys we are at WAR111...I want to hear from my president, the commander in chief...I want him answering question from the free press...

...just trying to stir and titillate debate... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
04-08-2004, 05:32 AM
Well we all know what GW is all about.

[ QUOTE ]
The blather from both sides obscures the real, but largely hidden, agenda behind the Bush tax cuts. Bush has been open about each item he wants: lowering taxes on capital income, such as dividends and capital gains; creating two big new income-sheltering investment plans; eliminating the estate tax. But he's not been at all forthcoming about the ultimate effect of his program. If Bush gets what he wants, the income tax will become a misnomer—it will really be a salary tax. Almost all income taxes would come from paychecks—80 percent of income for most families, less than half for the top 1 percent. Meanwhile taxpayers receiving dividends, interest and capital gains, known collectively as investment income, would have a much lighter burden than salary earners—or maybe none at all. And here's the topper. In the name of preserving family farms and keeping small businesses in the family, Bush would eliminate the estate tax and create a new class of landed aristocrats who could inherit billions tax-free, invest the money, watch it compound tax-free and hand it down tax-free to their heirs.

By drastically favoring investment income over salary, fees and other "earned income," Bush would make it harder for people who start out with nothing to earn their way up the economic ladder, because they'd pay full taxes on almost everything they make, but he'd shower rewards on people who have already made it to the top rungs.

<hr /></blockquote>

I can just see it now. Imagine the meeting of the Carlton Club on 9/11,[ G.Bush senior, the Bin ladens etc],
"Great idea, but how do we get the voters to swallow it?"

Q

eg8r
04-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Well, here is something that rarely happens...Qtec changes the subject. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
04-08-2004, 06:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>
Wally,

If you look real close at those flip-flops you will see the 'Made in China' tag on the bottom. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...have you ever wondeered why GW's handlers never let him speak extemporaneously???.......could it be that any time he says anything unrehearsed he ends up with another attack of FOOT IN MOUTH DECEASE...this could be the same reason he has given fewer press conferences than any president since the advent of radio...LOL...Hey, guys we are at WAR111...I want to hear from my president, the commander in chief...I want him answering question from the free press...

...just trying to stir and titillate debate... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

cheese,

I can't argue with you. I don't think he's stupid though. He just has a hard time talking off-the-cuff. His dad was the same way and I don't think he was stupid either.

Your second point I totally agree with. With this siege of Fallujah going on he should be at the White House instead of in Texas and he should go on tv and explain what our intentions are.

pooltchr
04-08-2004, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Well we all know what GW is all about.

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
eliminating the estate tax. Q <hr /></blockquote>

Let me see...I own a business...it makes money and I pay taxes on the money it makes...I die...my kids now have to pay more taxes on the same money I already paid taxes on.........
Tell me how that makes any sense!

Wally_in_Cincy
04-08-2004, 12:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>...Bush would make it harder for people who start out with nothing to earn their way up the economic ladder, because they'd pay full taxes on almost everything they make, but he'd shower rewards on people who have already made it to the top rungs....

<hr /></blockquote>

Q,

The stock market is now owned mostly by common folk, in case you had not heard.

And the estate tax is just morally wrong.

I know you Euros love your welfare state and your high taxes but it's different over here. To each his own 'eh?

bigshooter
04-10-2004, 11:23 AM
http://hogan.ohio.com/ohio/bok/album/images/040311bokcolor.gif