PDA

View Full Version : Chris Picks for 2004

Chris Cass
04-07-2004, 04:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give my heads up for these new products I've seen so far this yr. They might not be new but they're new to me. LOL

The Jump Daddy booth had this neat little invention called the "Elevated 8 ball". This is a peice of plastic the has an 8 ball on top and an extention with a rounded half on the bottom. It's design is simple. You place this 8 ball at the base of the cb and elevate it up. This device gives you a 45 degree angle for jumping balls. It also keeps your hand steady. You could use it on other jump shots too but it's for mainly jumping a ball when the cb is locked against another ob. It works great. It's a white tip. Raven has also some that are Blue. The blue ones do the same job but are a little softer so one could draw the cb. That's the one for me. They won't list them on their site but, my friend bought like 5 different tips and the guy charged him like $10. so, that $20. jump tip is now looking weak. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Another is this jump tip put out by RavenCues.com in IA. If you recall the video clip where the guy from Germany jumps a full ball less than 1/4" away, this tip will do it. I did it lastnight at the PH. Awesome shot. I did it twice so, I know this works great.

The Stroke Trainer would be my third pick. I think this and video would do wonders for anyones game. However, one must use it. I can see how easy it is for people to buy it and like any exercize equipment, let it sit and gather dust.

The yr is young and can't wait for more new inventions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.