PDA

View Full Version : hello

sevenball
04-07-2004, 08:38 AM
just wanted to say hi because i'm new here. i hope to gather much needed info here and contribute and join in on meaningful conversation about this super game in addicted to. i'm a league and tournament player that rarely sells for much in the calcutta, may catch me betting small time with other good players but i do not hustle. but hope to change calcutta value with book, vidios, practice, playing people that are better than me, and from the wisdom gained here.

thanx for your time.
sevenball

never posted in a forum before hope this is the right place for this.

pooltchr
04-07-2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the CCB. You will find this is a great group of people with a lot of knowledge to share. Your contributions will be welcome. Enjoy!
Steve

PQQLK9
04-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard sevenball. You will get a lot of infomation from interesting people here.

Rich R.
04-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Hi, and welcome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2004, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sevenball:</font><hr>
...i'm a league and tournament player that rarely sells for much in the calcutta...<hr /></blockquote>

Humility goes a long way around here /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep it up and you might get a CCB keychain /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SPetty
04-07-2004, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> You will get a lot of infomation from interesting people here. <hr /></blockquote>Well, and to be perfectly honest, you'll also get a lot of misinformation from dullards...

SPetty&lt;~~ dullard supreme

woody_968
04-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Hello Seven, welcome to the boards.

Woody - Trying not to be a dullard /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

cueball1950
04-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Welcome &amp; to the Fabulous world we call the CCB. So grab a drink, a bag of chips and enjoy the glorious ride.(am i spreading it on to thick/..lol) Also, come join us at our Annual CCB tournament @ the U S Open. Great bunch of people and a good time to be had by all.....................mike

BLACKHEART
04-07-2004, 09:41 PM
HI SEVENBALL; hope you have something to contribute from time to time. WELCOME ABOARD...JER /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

rocky
04-08-2004, 10:33 AM
welcome seven ball, they were right, it is addicting you will find yourself checking the forum everytime you turn on your pc. There are alot of difference of opinion on here but it is because everyone has such devotion to the sport.