PDA

View Full Version : BCA Las Vegas Nationals

Fred Agnir
04-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Ok, regardless of what's happening in the future, I'm still going to the BCA National next month. Who's going?

Fred

rocky
04-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey Fred, I will be there at the predator booth, when things slow down come shoot a game with me on our table? What booth is yours?
Darrin "Rocky" Brown

Fred Agnir
04-08-2004, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rocky:</font><hr> Hey Fred, I will be there at the predator booth, when things slow down come shoot a game with me on our table? What booth is yours?
Darrin "Rocky" Brown
<hr /></blockquote>Rocky, are you normally with the Predator Booth at the various shows? Both Neil and Karim know who I am.

Fred &lt;~~~ no booth

Eric.
04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm planning on it. Booked the flight and car, now I have to see if I can duck outta work. If my schedule screws me, I'll be there for the weekend only.

Eric &gt;May 14 to ?

SRpool
04-08-2004, 02:38 PM
I hope to meet everyone from the board out there.

See you there,
Sarah

rocky
04-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Ya I think it will be me and Karim at the BCA's this year, usually I do the VNEA's and the APA's I am doing all three this year. A month in vegas, whooooo boy thats a long time.

SpiderMan
04-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Who thinks they can out-eat me at the Rio Seafood buffet?

Last year we only had 4 participants - Eric, TommyTank, SpiderMan, and SPetty. Big Jeff backed out. Still, we had the management following us around to see where we were stashing all the lobster tails!

SpiderMan

Sid_Vicious
04-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Ol' Lobster Tail! He ain't called that for nuthin'. I'm makin' and takin' side bets on this one...sid

Tom_In_Cincy
04-08-2004, 05:40 PM
I'll be there Thursday Friday and leaving Sat.

I hope that is time enough to meet the old MEMPHIS boys and some Chi-town ladies.

Just going to experience the Vegas tournament.. see some buddies and have some fun.

sliprock
04-08-2004, 07:32 PM
I'll be there playing in the open team tournament

SPetty
04-08-2004, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Who thinks they can out-eat me at the Rio Seafood buffet?<hr /></blockquote>Careful folks... I don't think this is possible. Spiderman somehow gets the crab legs with zippers on them. I've never seen anyone eat the crab legs as quickly and easily as Spiderman.

I'm going to miss Vegas this year. I'll be spending that week practicing for Vegas '05 Scotch Doubles! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif The worst part for me will be missing Rip and his talk of artificial legs... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SpiderMan
04-08-2004, 08:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Who thinks they can out-eat me at the Rio Seafood buffet?<hr /></blockquote>Careful folks... I don't think this is possible. Spiderman somehow gets the crab legs with zippers on them. I've never seen anyone eat the crab legs as quickly and easily as Spiderman.

I'm going to miss Vegas this year. I'll be spending that week practicing for Vegas '05 Scotch Doubles! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's right folks - watch for the SPetty-Spidey daring duo on next year's Scotch Doubles winner board. We do have a tradition to uphold!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
04-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Tom,

Thursday before or Thursday during? I'll be there Tuesday night and leaving Saturday (playing teams only this year).

SpiderMan (Old Memphis Boy)

Rip
04-08-2004, 08:25 PM
I'll miss those zesty 'ritas with SPetty in Vegas but would you do me one favor when you get to Chesapeake SPetty? Order a good old southern BBQ sandwich...wash it down with 5 or 6 excellent 'ritas...and then have another 'rita just for good luck.
Regards,
Rip~~born and raised in Chesapeake, Virginia before being deported to Nevada.

PQQLK9
04-08-2004, 10:10 PM
me

Tom_In_Cincy
04-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Thursday the 20th.

rocky
04-09-2004, 06:53 AM
At the APA's last the guys from Mueller and I went to this brazilian resteraunt where they bring around these meats on swords and cut them off into your plate. Man it was great! Anyone game?

Bob
04-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Naturally Bob and I are up for the Rio Buffet ANYTIME!

What is the name and where is the restaurant that someone just mentioned that had the skewers of meat?

Bob and I will be in Vegas for a month, staying at the RIV. Hope to see you all there.

Eydie /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jimmy B
04-12-2004, 01:20 AM
I'll be there from the 18th-26th, I can eat a whole lotta Lobsters :-P

JB

billbutler
04-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I will be flying in on the 14th, just couldn't make it any earlier. Hope to see everyone. If you get as chance stop by
the referee table and say Hi.
Bill Butler
BCA National Head Referee

superstroke
04-18-2004, 02:19 AM
I'll be there in the teams open event.

Eric.
04-28-2004, 09:11 AM
O.k., it's that time again. Time for me to put on the blue blazer and assume the role of Julie, Cruise Director...

So who's interested in doing the best seafood buffet in Vegas on say, Tuesday@8.00 PM?

Eric

rocky
04-28-2004, 12:09 PM
we dont shut down our booth till around 9:00 I think, but if you let me know time and place and leave a ccber's table name i will be there.

Fred Agnir
04-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Is there a vendor and booth list somewhere online?

TIA,

Fred

SpiderMan
04-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Eric,

You said Wednesday in the PM you sent me.

SpiderMan

Eric.
04-29-2004, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Eric,

You said Wednesday in the PM you sent me.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Whoops.

Who's interested in Wed.? For the sake of argument, how does meeting in the front lobby of the Riv @ 7.30 PM on Wed., then going from there?

Eric

Jimmy B
04-30-2004, 07:19 PM
19th or the 26th
do I even have the right month LOL ????

JB

SpiderMan
05-03-2004, 09:10 AM
That would be Wednesday night the 19th. I'll be there to win the eating contest as long as my team's matches don't conflict! Otherwise, I'll get up a second crew to go later.

SpiderMan