PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt you like to know....

Qtec
04-09-2004, 09:53 AM
...whats in that report???
[ QUOTE ]
9/11 team seeks 'Bin Laden' memo
The commission investigating the 9/11 attacks has asked the White House to declassify a memo sent to President Bush a month before the strikes.
The memo, titled 'Bin Laden determined to attack the United States', was revealed in testimony by US National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

She said the memo was an historical document, not an imminent warning.

Ms Rice admitted intelligence weakness, but said there was no way to have prevented the attacks.

Within minutes of Ms Rice's testimony ending, the commission announced that the 6 August memo should, in its view, be declassified in full, "because it has been so much of the focus of the testimony and comment".

<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
'Bin Laden determined to attack the United States', <hr /></blockquote>

Pretty vague, dont you think?

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
04-09-2004, 10:11 AM
It is going to be declassified by Dubya

Qtec
04-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Is that official?
Q

eg8r
04-09-2004, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that official? <hr /></blockquote> If it is official, then fine. However, if when it is declassified and it portrays the previous admin in a bad light, will you once again be very quiet (like you have been about CRice's speech) and hope it blows over?

eg8r

Qtec
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
I havent even started on CR.

Maybe before you open that big mouth of yours you had beter read it first!

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
04-09-2004, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I havent even started on CR. <hr /></blockquote> I know, is this not the specific point that I just said. Do you like to hear yourself say it? Does it make you feel better? You have had nothing to say about her speech.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe before you open that big mouth of yours you had beter read it first! <hr /></blockquote> Are you leaving something out or are you asking me to read my mouth before I open it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r