PDA

View Full Version : Republican Arnold saves man from drowning.

Cueless Joey
04-09-2004, 11:52 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=492&e=20&u=/ap/schwarzenegger_swimmer
Republican saves man from drowning.
Democrats usually drown people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
04-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Arnold puts the guy on the boogie board and swims the man to safety...Ted Kennedy puts the girl in the backseat, straps her in real good and then drives the car off the bridge. I guess this is just another difference bewteen the two.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
04-09-2004, 12:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Arnold puts the guy on the boogie board and swims the man to safety...Ted Kennedy puts the girl in the backseat, straps her in real good and then drives the car off the bridge. I guess this is just another difference bewteen the two.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Ted, doesn't remember any of that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Oh, 17 people died around Clinton during his term.
I don't know if that's a fact but maybe it was his tribute to John Havlicek? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

highsea
04-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Way to go Arnold!

The "Swiminator". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He should have said "I'll be back"

-CM

cheesemouse
04-10-2004, 07:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Arnold puts the guy on the boogie board and swims the man to safety...Ted Kennedy puts the girl in the backseat, straps her in real good and then drives the car off the bridge. I guess this is just another difference bewteen the two.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Way to go Arnold...you finally saved a life instead play acted the killing of hundreds. He really is a human being. I'll bet he was not thinking 'this is a republican thing to do' as he helped a floundering fellow human to saftey.

eg8r
04-12-2004, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet he was not thinking 'this is a republican thing to do' as he helped a floundering fellow human to saftey.
<hr /></blockquote> You are right, he did not have to think about it, it was the conservative thing to do. Looking at the Kennedy's and Clintons, they will let the person die, and in the meantime think about how to cover it up as a drowning or suicide.

eg8r &lt;~~~joking about the "conservative thing to do" comment but not the drowning/suicide comment those are real.