PDA

View Full Version : Is the Kerry camp lying again?

eg8r
04-09-2004, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The author who alleges that three boxes of FBI files dealing with Democrat presidential candidate John Kerry's anti-war group were stolen from his home last month did not allow police officers to process the crime scene.
The police report of the incident also neglects to mention that the Kerry campaign dispatched a messenger to the home of author Gerald Nicosia to pick up copies of the FBI files a week before the alleged theft of the documents.

<hr /></blockquote> Here is the rest of the article (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/4/9/91752.shtml) .

Anyone have any idea if Kerry will come clean about his purple medals before his fellow 'Nam guys turn him in? The guy never spent a single day in medical care. Interesting.

eg8r

highsea
04-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Interesting, makes me wonder how this guy had all these files to start with, why weren't they copies? Is the FBI that free with their documents?

I wonder who would have the most to gain from the information contained? If it is the Rep's, why steal them? Ashcroft could just leak the damaging stuff out to the press when he saw fit.

If in fact there is damaging information contained, it would obviously be to Kerry's benefit to have the stuff disappear. The author admits to being a Kerry supporter, and to warning the Kerry camp of damaging information contained in the files. They dispacthed someone to collect the files a week before the "theft", but there is no record of it?

The police say there was no sign of forced entry, and the author refused to allow them to process the crime scene?

Highly suspicious in my judgement.

-CM