PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Steve

cueball1950
04-09-2004, 07:58 PM
nice to see you back here big guy. you going to the open this year. was real dull without you last year......mike

Rich R.
04-10-2004, 07:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> nice to see you back here big guy. you going to the open this year. was real dull without you last year......mike <hr /></blockquote>
Thanks a lot Mike. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
04-10-2004, 09:26 PM
It was just not the same without you last year.
Rich, you know you always liven up any party......lol....,mike

Rich R.
04-11-2004, 06:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr>Rich, you know you always liven up any party......lol....,mike <hr /></blockquote>
I feel much better now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
04-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Mike...as it stands now, no. I have too much going on even to play a lil let alone go away for days at a time. Nothing bad...just in a different direction. I'll say this though, if Rich R. was there...the party wasnt dull at all!!

Voodoo~~~works hard, plays harder and rides like it was stolen /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Are you telling me that I'm going to miss the finger again this year?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Damn it all to hell!!!

Wendy~~~he loves it when they call him Big Poppa... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif