PDA

View Full Version : New Shaft Cleaner

PoolFool
04-28-2002, 05:18 PM
FYI: I just tried a Power Rag (Home Depot for $3.00). I've not found anything better. It got out stuff that lighter fluid left behind. Wet one corner, wring out, and wipe. Use the other dry half to polish. No chemicals or abrasives. I had to rub some extra dirty spots a little more but still took less than 5 min. Says it last for years on the label.

PoolFool

BLACKHEART
04-30-2002, 12:34 AM
Tell me more about "POWER RAG". Who makes it? Is that the whole name?THANKS...JER

04-30-2002, 01:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Tell me more about "POWER RAG". Who makes it? Is that the whole name?THANKS...JER <hr></blockquote>

yea. what he said. i just spent a part of the evening soaking and shining my shaft (?!) and although it feels better'n new (glassing it will do that), it does look kinda dark.

whatcha got???

dan

04-30-2002, 03:24 AM
Dan...

I'm not sure this is the rag he's talking about but go to (theragcompany.com) and see if this doesn't sound like it?...I sure hope it does, since I've been looking for a good shaft cleaner and polisher.

Ron C in SC

05-02-2002, 06:22 PM
Your review intrigued me, so I went to the local Home Depot and was told they never heard of this. Can you share some label info, so we can contact the source directly? Thanks very much. GF