PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open Tickets

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 08:12 AM
They're on sale and I see the seats are being sold (at least the ones in the area where I would like).

Where are my guys sitting???

Wendy<---would like to know before making her purchase! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara
04-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Wendy,
If I were you, I'd go and register and get all that taken care of.

I got SPetty's and my seats. I got a couple of "page expires" for whatever reason while giving up my CC information. If this happens to anyone, just hit the "Back" button. When you're selecting the days for your tix and you're purchasing more than one seat, you must do this for each ticket set, even though they all change to the first choice. That probably was one of my problems.

And I believe there is a time limit on holding a seat, I'm hoping that Tom in Cincy can verify that.

Good Luck!!

Barbara~~~and SPetty in Stealth 16 & 17!

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 08:47 AM
All done! I'm in the Dishaw Section #36 (or is it #37 since there are two #32s in that row). I had originally wanted #35 but it was pending and after I was done and went back in to see if my seat was now red, #35 was available! Oh well. I figure I got my seat and during the week when it's not too crowded (since I purchased Mo-Su), I'll sit up by the bleachers to watch all the other action.

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 08:58 AM
You will notice the seats around the perimiter(sp) are VIP, those will generally be Floating VIP seats. Those wont sell IMO and only shown as VIP so people buying seats in the "Pit" will be able to float around to ANY Vip seat thats not sold/named..

How you like how billiardhq works?

Thanks
Brady

SPetty
04-12-2004, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> How you like how billiardhq works?<hr /></blockquote>I'd like it better if there was a link to it from the USOpen web site.

It seems like an extreme last minute change to have an entirely different web site with an entirely different login, and it's not even available from the main US Open web site!

If one didn't have the foresight to sign up for your emails, they'd never know how to buy the tickets!

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey Brady!

I loved it! It's easy and very user friendly. Do I sound like an infomercial yet? LOL In all honesty though, the layout of the arena is definitely more true to scale than the one's from years before. I was done in about maybe 7 minutes in purchasing my one seat. Very nice and I can't wait to "experience" it in September. I noticed that there seem to be more seats in the "Pit" area as well.

Wendy&lt;---"Pit" girl /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like it better if there was a link to it from the USOpen web site.

It seems like an extreme last minute change to have an entirely different web site with an entirely different login, and it's not even available from the main US Open web site!

If one didn't have the foresight to sign up for your emails, they'd never know how to buy the tickets! <hr /></blockquote>

there is indeed links on the us open site, i did it at 9:58 . You may have a site cache issue.

First line on the usopen site says:
Special Announcement: Seating for the 2004 U.S.Open are now available for purchase.
Click here for more information

and various other places

I couldnt give out the address to the new site as it was under heavy development..

Thanks
Brady Behrman

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Glad you liked it, yah theres a whole horseshoe layout should be very intimate..You like that huh..lol

Brady

SPetty
04-12-2004, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> there is indeed links on the us open site, i did it at 9:58 . <hr /></blockquote>Yeah, I guess I'm just being picky that I wanted the main link that says "Purchase Seats to actually have a link that would allow me to purchase the seats... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'd recommend that you change that link to go to http://www.billiardhq.com/events/usopen2004/seats.php so folks could actually buy their tickets.

That would be a lot less confusing to folks wanting to buy seats instead of having to link around until they finally got around to reading some obscure press release to learn how to actually buy the seats... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Yah babe. Especially when Kato is around. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 09:34 AM
as i am sure you know the new site requires login inorder to add seats to the cart. therefore, users must login and new users must register.

Thanks
Brady

SPetty
04-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi Brady, Please check your PMs.

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Man, I appologize, i uderstand now, I apopologize!

http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/04layout.php

[/url] http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/images/banners/Bigget.gif (http://www.billiardhq.com)

Thank you!
Brady Behrman

boalt06
04-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Where can I buy Tix?
thank you
--E

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2004, 11:45 AM
http://www.billiardhq.com

Rich R.
04-12-2004, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>I'm in the Dishaw Section #36 (or is it #37 since there are two #32s in that row). <hr /></blockquote>
Wendy, whatever number seat you have, you are still in our row. We are #28 and #29. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>Wendy, whatever number seat you have, you are still in our row. We are #28 and #29. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> It's gotta be fate! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy~~~147 days left...but who's counting?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
04-12-2004, 04:27 PM
As soon as Big Frank and Mean Gene give me their bread I'll be ordering 5 seats. Guess I'll be doing it in the Dishaw section.

Kato

SPetty
04-12-2004, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Guess I'll be doing it in the Dishaw section.<hr /></blockquote>Actually, Kato, the cool kids are sitting in the Stealth section! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-12-2004, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Guess I'll be doing it in the Dishaw section.<hr /></blockquote>Actually, Kato, the cool kids are sitting in the Stealth section! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>But his honey is in Dishaw. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy~~~all in fun baby. all in fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
04-13-2004, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Guess I'll be doing it in the Dishaw section.<hr /></blockquote>Actually, Kato, the cool kids are sitting in the Stealth section! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

A-hem! You mean, the Party Girls! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rock on, Louise...

Thelma

Tom_In_Cincy
04-13-2004, 01:42 PM
I purchased #37 in the Dishaw Section or is it the "Judges Section"

Got to keep the KIDS minding their manners.

9 Ball Girl
04-13-2004, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I purchased #37 in the Dishaw Section or is it the "Judges Section"

Got to keep the KIDS minding their manners. <hr /></blockquote>What else are "Dads" for? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Drats! That means I won't be able to shoot spitballs at the party girls! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-15-2004, 10:36 AM
So, uh, Thelma and Louise. Youse guys had a change of heart? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato - HURRY UP!!!

Wendy~~~Dishaw rules! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SPetty
04-15-2004, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Barbara~~~and SPetty in Stealth 16 &amp; 17! <hr /></blockquote>When I go to the seating chart (http://www.billiardhq.com/events/usopen2004/seats.php), it shows Stealth 16 &amp; 17 are available!

But it looks like Dishaw 16 &amp; 17 are now taken.

Hmmm... What on earth could have happened here? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-15-2004, 10:43 AM
I dunno but you guys (if it is you guys /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) will be sitting behind some pretty famous people who somehow always manage to get their now famous mugs on TV during them Baltimore matches! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif