PDA

View Full Version : EWA on Regis!

CarolNYC
04-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Ewa is on Regis right now-9am EST-channel 7!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-13-2004, 07:31 AM
And the WPBA didn't even bother to publicize this.

Rich R.
04-13-2004, 07:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Ewa is on Regis right now-9am EST-channel 7!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Cathy tapes that show every day. We will see it later. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ewa is on that show every few years, representing Brunswick.

9 Ball Girl
04-13-2004, 07:43 AM
It was posted in AZBilliards (http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=264) about 2 days ago.

CarolNYC
04-13-2004, 07:45 AM
I have been sitting here waiting for EWA and they just announced they ran out of time-she will be on another day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

PQQLK9
04-13-2004, 07:46 AM
I tuned in late but I think Ewa got bumped /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif .They said she will return another day.
Thanks for the heads-up Carol

Rich R.
04-13-2004, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> I have been sitting here waiting for EWA and they just announced they ran out of time-she will be on another day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>
They will tape the segment and show it another day. That happens sometimes. A lot of the time, they show the taped segments on Friday, but that is not guaranteed. They will use it any day they are short a guest.

9 Ball Girl
04-13-2004, 07:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> They will use it any day they are short a guest. <hr /></blockquote>Why not? She's only a pool player that's been newly inducted into the Hall of Fame. A "filler" in case they're short a guest? No biggie. It's only pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Wendy&lt;---curious as to what took up all the time.

Rich R.
04-13-2004, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> She's only a pool player that's been newly inducted into the Hall of Fame. A "filler" in case they're short a guest? No biggie. It's only pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Actually Wendy, I've seen them do the same thing to some pretty big stars too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
At times, it happens on all live talk shows.

CarolNYC
04-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Your welcome,
Nick!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
04-13-2004, 08:04 AM
GETTUM Wendy!
Carol~calling ABC! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

CarolNYC
04-13-2004, 08:06 AM
But this is POOL,Rich,
We dont care about the stars!
ha ha ha
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW-Ewa is a star in my eyes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-13-2004, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
...Wendy&lt;---curious as to what took up all the time. <hr /></blockquote>

If I had to guess I would say Regis's yammering. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
04-13-2004, 10:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> But this is POOL,Rich,
We dont care about the stars!
ha ha ha
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW-Ewa is a star in my eyes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Your right Carol, what was I thinking. Pool should get top billing and the prime time slot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ewa is a star in my eyes too. My original statement should have said pretty big "movie/TV stars." I'm sorry for the mistake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
04-15-2004, 07:08 AM
For anyone interested, we just saw a commercial and Ewa's appearance on Regis has been rescheduled for today.
As they say, check your local listings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ken
04-15-2004, 08:35 AM
It looks like Regis has been away for a while. They had two women yelling at each other for an hour. I used the mute button until Ewa came on. She did good and they plugged her book.
Ken in CT