PDA

View Full Version : Omni Center

Fred Agnir
04-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Any upscale modern pool & billiard establishments in the Omni Center area in Atlanta?

I'll be there from April 14th - April 18th.

Fred <~~~ robot time

Predator314
04-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Look up The Cheetah. They might have a pool table. I guarantee you'll have a good time /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, the last time I was in Atlanta, there was a place just in Marietta off I 75 called Sharkies (I believe). It looked like a nice place from the outside. I never went in because I was working at the time and didn't have any time. That's been about 3 years ago.

Here's a good place to start. (http://www.search4bars.com/atlanta-pool-hall.html)

Fred Agnir
04-13-2004, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator314:</font><hr> Look up The Cheetah. They might have a pool table. I guarantee you'll have a good time /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<hr /></blockquote> You mean I should bring my membership card?

Fred

pooltchr
04-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Fred,
Find your way out to Marietta and The Pool Room. 30 9 footers, great people, plenty of room, good food, and plenty of action. Archer is the house pro there. If you go, tell Kevin and Slim I said hello.
Steve

Scott Lee
04-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Fred...I believe the Omni Center is downtown, isn't it? Barley's Billiards is located just a few blocks from there, on Peachtree Blvd. Nice room, decent equipment (albeit 8 footers), &amp; good beer.

Scott Lee

Eric.
04-14-2004, 04:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Barley's Billiards is located just a few blocks from there, on Peachtree Blvd. Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

BTW, when asking for addresses be VERY specific which Peachtree road/blvd/way/industial/etc it is. There are a million roads named peachtree-some even run into each other.

There is a CCB'er from Atlanta. He's a good guy, maybe he'll see this post.

Eric