PDA

View Full Version : Glenn "Piggy Banks" Rogers- May 2004 BD

Ralph S.
04-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Hi all. I just received my May issue of BD. The feature article is about Glenn Rogers a.k.a. Piggy Banks. My personal thoughts about BD are that they have not really been pitting out very good feature articles lately. Well, they definitely got it right this time.

This a killer article and it is very refreshing to get a read on a player of such caliber as PB. You can only handle so many articles of the same old faces every month. For those that don't subscribe to BD, I urge you to pick up a copy at the local Reader's World or where ever you can buy a copy. This by far and away is BD's best effort in atleast six months.

There is also a good instructional segment following the interveiw. This is a must read and it is time that Glenn Rogers gets a moment in the sun and some notoriety.

SRpool
04-14-2004, 05:46 AM
Congrats to Piggy. I haven't had a chance to read the article but I am sure it is great. He is truly one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. And he can play some banks!

PQQLK9
04-14-2004, 06:04 AM
Sounds good. I read about Glenn and when I saw hin on the DCC Web Cast I realized how well he could bank and during the interview he seemed like a fine fellow.
I thought he would win the whole thing untill he met up with Jason (the machine) Miller.

stlshooter
04-14-2004, 10:16 AM
I have met Glenn on several occasions and must say that he is the consummate professional. Great player and a great interview that really moves pool in the right direction. Many other top players should take a lesson from this classy champion and our sport would certainly gain respect. He deserves any accolades that he gets and more. Sincerely, Mark Wilson

Barbara
04-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Ralph,

On the drive home today I was thinking about this post and you mentioning the May issue of BD and I thought that maybe you had made a mistake since it's not even the middle of April.

Well guess what? I got my May issue of BD today!! Wow!!

Barbara

dooziexx
04-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Great article... Anyone knows which room in Chicago does he frequent....