PDA

View Full Version : An Idea For the Quagmire in Iraq Right Now...

nhp
04-15-2004, 04:51 AM
This may be a little broad, but currently I am a little bloodthirsty after seeing what's been happening to us over there.

I say that we order all civilians to evacuate the cities where the terrorists have a stronghold. The terrorists are loyal to their cause, so they will stay in the cities to fight us, thinking God will protect them. Once the civilians are out of the way, I say we annhilate those bastards so that they may rott in hell for eternity. It really pains me to see what is happening to us over there.

What really bothers me about these idiot terrorists is that they think they do it in the name of God. The prophet Muhammad said that one should not even mutilate a dead rabid dog. Somehow in their sick heads they think it's ok to burn and hang dead Americans. Sick.....

Wally_in_Cincy
04-15-2004, 06:39 AM
We really can't blow the cities up because we would have to pay to rebuild them.

Since they're using the mosques for cover and as weapons depots maybe we should just take out the mosques.

Oh wait. That would be politically incorrect. The French might not like us if we do that.

eg8r
04-15-2004, 07:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This may be a little broad, but currently I am a little bloodthirsty after seeing what's been happening to us over there.

I say that we order all civilians to evacuate the cities where the terrorists have a stronghold. The terrorists are loyal to their cause, so they will stay in the cities to fight us, thinking God will protect them. Once the civilians are out of the way, I say we annhilate those bastards so that they may rott in hell for eternity. It really pains me to see what is happening to us over there.

What really bothers me about these idiot terrorists is that they think they do it in the name of God. The prophet Muhammad said that one should not even mutilate a dead rabid dog. Somehow in their sick heads they think it's ok to burn and hang dead Americans. Sick..... <hr /></blockquote> I absolutely agree. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nAz
04-15-2004, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> We really can't blow the cities up because we would have to pay to rebuild them.

Since they're using the mosques for cover and as weapons depots maybe we should just take out the mosques.

Oh wait. That would be politically incorrect. The French might not like us if we do that. <hr /></blockquote>

F the french we have to worry about every Muslem in the world (USA too) getting crazy if a mosque is destroyed, i would suggest doing that as a last resort.