PDA

View Full Version : Some light humour.

Qtec
04-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Just some Rumsfeld quotes.

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past - I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate ... necessarily accurate ... it might also not be inaccurate, but I mean ... I'm disinclined to mislead anyone."

"I also know that stating what might be preferable, er, is simply stating what might be preferable."

Reporter: "Mr Secretary, what do you think of the situation in Georgia?"
Rumsfeld: "Who else had their hand up?"

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"The message is that there are known knowns - there are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns - that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns - there are things we do not know we don't know. And each year we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns."

Q

SPetty
04-15-2004, 09:30 AM
Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine and into your brain.

That's where crappy ideas come from.

nAz
04-15-2004, 09:37 AM
hahah great quotes!
But Spetty had the betterone /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
04-15-2004, 10:27 AM
Five tips for a woman....

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

ace895
04-15-2004, 04:04 PM
funny stuff spetty. ace

PQQLK9
04-15-2004, 07:34 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif