SPetty
04-15-2004, 10:54 AM
That's nice.

ace895
04-15-2004, 12:45 PM
are u looking to buy or what?

Barbara
04-15-2004, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> That's nice. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO! You are so bad!!

Barbara

<font color="blue">Remember, there are no stupid questions, but there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots out there...</font color>

Bob_Jewett
04-15-2004, 04:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote masada:</font><hr>I am looking for a couple of books "500 Essential Shots of 3-Cushion Billiards" by Eddie Robin and "Position Play in Three Cushion Billiards" by Eddie Robin <hr /></blockquote>
I suspect the previous answers were probably not perfectly useful to you.

Robin never published the "500 Shots" book. I think it was even assigned an ISBN, but it never came out.
"Position Play in 3-C" was printed, and has sold on eBay for between $50 and $168. Eddie was selling them last July at the Las Vegas WorldCup event.
I have an extra copy.

masada
04-16-2004, 10:33 AM
yes but i can not find them anywhere

masada
04-16-2004, 10:41 AM
what do u mean it never came out?
u have extra cory?

Bob_Jewett
04-16-2004, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote masada:</font><hr> what do u mean it never came out?
u have extra cory? <hr /></blockquote>
It means that it was never put onto paper, and may never have been written. It probably does not exist in any physical form. No one in the entire world has a copy of it. If you find Eddie Robin, and support the publishing of the book financially, maybe it will be finished within a year or two.

There were several other Robin books that were also assigned ISBNs that were never published, including a third one pocket book and a straight pool book, as well as a "third" volume of carom shots.

masada
04-16-2004, 11:21 AM
where are two book
"500 essentail shots of 3-cushion billiard"
"500 advens shots of 3-cushion billiard"
on amazon.com
where is price e.c.
olso on barns &amp; nobels they have names of thise book but they do not have a new copies of it

Bob_Jewett
04-19-2004, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote masada:</font><hr> where are two book
"500 essentail shots of 3-cushion billiard"
"500 advens shots of 3-cushion billiard"
on amazon.com
where is price e.c.
olso on barns &amp; nobels they have names of thise book but they do not have a new copies of it <hr /></blockquote>
The answer to your first question is that an ISBN was created for the book.

The answer to your second question is that the books were never made.

It is surprising but true that a book does not have to exist to have an ISBN. If you want more information, I suggest that you contact George Fels through Billiards Digest, as he as listed as a co-editor or some such for some of the non-existent books.

catscradle
04-19-2004, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob_Jewett:</font><hr>
... The answer to your second question is that the books were never made...<hr /></blockquote>

I guess he didn't believe you the first two times you told him that.