PDA

View Full Version : More spice to the NPR?

Perk
04-16-2004, 01:07 PM
I kinda miss the old NPR.....you know, before all the Politics and stuff filled everything. I am not complaining, because I can obviously choose which posts to read, but what happened to the jokes, games, fun postings that I could easily find (especially on a friday).

Naz????

SPetty
04-16-2004, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr>...you know, before all the Politics and stuff filled everything. I am not complaining...<hr /></blockquote>Me too, although if I said it, I'd be complaining.

Troy
04-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Happens every four years. The silliness rules 'til at least November. Maybe after the election things will return to normal civility.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-16-2004, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> Happens every four years. The silliness rules 'til at least November. Maybe after the election things will return to normal civility. <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Some of the political discussions are anything but civil /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No malice intended though. Heated political discussion is a long tradition around the world I suppose. At least we don't have duels like Andy Jackson and those dudes used to /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and for the record I don't usually follow nazee's links (I did like this one though www.hoslap.net (http://www.hoslap.net) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )just as I'm sure most folks don't read the political stuff. To each his own.

nAz
04-16-2004, 02:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> I kinda miss the old NPR.....you know, before all the Politics and stuff filled everything. I am not complaining, because I can obviously choose which posts to read, but what happened to the jokes, games, fun postings that I could easily find (especially on a friday).

Naz????

<hr /></blockquote>

Hehee ok i'll post some cool stuff tonight.

@ Walley dude that link is a classic huh /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Bahahaha
And stop fronting you know you follow all my links just like Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg-in-centralpa
04-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Is that site still active? I couldn't get it to load.

DG

Troy
04-16-2004, 04:08 PM
That's one reason I avoid them all (or 99% anyway).
Another reason is that even with all the discussion, it's like preaching to the choir. Nobody will ever change their current position, so there's no use wasting the time and/or energy.

Troy...~~~ It's always the same few doing all the talking
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Some of the political discussions are anything but civil /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

ras314
04-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Troy, of course nothing is going to change anybodys position. But it is kind of interesting discovering which intellence challenged jerks have a different opinion than mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Troy
04-16-2004, 10:18 PM
I want no part of it if simply having a different opinion makes one an
"intellence challenged jerk". That attitude I can do without.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> Troy, of course nothing is going to change anybodys position. But it is kind of interesting discovering which intellence challenged jerks have a different opinion than mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ralph S.
04-16-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey Troy, it could get worse...just imagine if they debated religion as hotly as they do the politics. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ras314
04-18-2004, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I want no part of it if simply having a different opinion makes one an
"intellence challenged jerk". That attitude I can do without.
<hr /></blockquote>

My statement was meant as a joke. Unfournately the attitude is all too common.