PDA

View Full Version : Cybersex Gone Wrong

9 Ball Girl
04-16-2004, 03:33 PM
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> Hello, Sweetheart. What do you look like?
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I am wearing a red silk blouse, a miniskirt and high heels. I work out every day, I'm toned and perfect. My measurements are 36-24-36. What do you look like?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm 6'3" and about 250 pounds.I wear glasses and I have on a pair of blue sweat pants I just bought from Walmart.I'm also wearing a T-shirt with a few spots of barbecue sauce on it from dinner...it smells funny.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I want you.Would you like to screw me?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> OK
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> We're in my bedroom.There's soft music playing on the stereo and candles on my dresser and night table.I'm looking up into your eyes, smiling. My hand works its way down to your crotch and begins to fondle your huge, swelling bulge.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm gulping, I'm beginning to sweat.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm pulling up your shirt and kissing your chest.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> Now I'm unbuttoning your blouse.My hands are trembling.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm moaning softly.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm taking hold of your blouse and sliding it off slowly.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm throwing my head back in pleasure.The cool silk slides off my warm skin.I'm rubbing your bulge faster, pulling and rubbing.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> My hand suddenly jerks spastically and accidentally rips a hole in your blouse.I'm sorry.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> That's OK, it wasn't really too expensive.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'll pay for it.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Don't worry about it.I'm wearing a lacy black bra.My soft breasts are rising and falling, as I breath harder and harder.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm fumbling with the clasp on your bra.I think it's stuck. Do you have any scissors?
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I take your hand and kiss it softly.I'm reaching back undoing the clasp. The bra slides off my body. The air caresses my breasts. My nipples are erect for you.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> How did you do that? I'm picking up the bra and inspecting the clasp.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm arching my back. Oh baby. I just want to feel your tongue all over me.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm dropping the bra. Now I'm licking your, you know, breasts. They're neat!
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm running my fingers through your hair. Now I'm nibbling your ear.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I suddenly sneeze. Your breasts are covered with spit and phlegm.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> What?
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm so sorry. Really.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm wiping your phlegm off my breasts with the remains of my blouse.
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm taking the sopping wet blouse from you. I drop it with a plop.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> OK. I'm pulling your sweat pants down and rubbing your hard tool.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm screaming like a woman. Your hands are cold! Yeeee!
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm pulling up my miniskirt. Take off my panties.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm pulling off your panties. My tongue is going all over, in and out nibbling on you...umm... wait a minute.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> What's the matter?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I've got a pubic hair caught in my throat. I'm choking.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Are you OK?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm having a coughing fit. I'm turning all red.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Can I help?
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm running to the kitchen, choking wildly. I'm fumbling through the cabinets, looking for a cup. Where do you keep your cups?
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> In the cabinet to the right of the sink.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm drinking a cup of water. There, that's better.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Come back to me, lover.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm washing the cup now.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm on the bed arching for you.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm drying the cup. Now I'm putting it back in the cabinet. And now I'm walking back to the bedroom. Wait, it's dark, I'm lost. Where's the bedroom?
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Last door on the left at the end of the hall.
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> I found it.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm tuggin' off your pants. I'm moaning. I want you so badly.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> Me too.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Your pants are off. I kiss you passionately-our naked bodies pressing each other.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> Your face is pushing my glasses into my face. It hurts.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Why don't you take off your glasses?
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> OK, but I can't see very well without them. I place the glasses on the night table.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm bending over the bed. Give it to me, baby!
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I have to pee. I'm fumbling my way blindly across the room and toward the bathroom.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Hurry back, lover.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I find the bathroom and it's dark. I'm feeling around for the toilet. I lift the lid.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm waiting eagerly for your return.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm done going. I'm feeling around for the flush handle, but I can't find it. Uh-oh!
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> What's the matter now?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I've realized that I've peed into your laundry hamper. Sorry again. I'm walking back to the bedroom now, blindly feeling my
way.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Mmm, yes. Come on.
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> OK, now I'm going to put my...you know ...thing...in your...you know...woman's thing.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Yes! Do it, baby! Do it!
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm touching your smooth butt. It feels so nice. I kiss your neck. Umm, I'm having a little trouble here.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm moving my ass back and forth, moaning. I can't stand it another second! Slide in! Screw me now!
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm flaccid.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> What?
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm limp. I can't sustain an erection.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm standing up and turning around; an incredulous look on my face.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> I'm shrugging with a sad look on my face, my weiner all floppy. I'm going to get my glasses and see what's wrong.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> No, never mind. I'm getting dressed. I'm putting on my underwear. Now I'm putting on my wet nasty blouse.
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> No wait! Now I'm squinting, trying to find the night table. I'm feeling along the dresser, knocking over cans of hair spray,
picture frames and your candles.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> I'm buttoning my blouse. Now I'm putting on my shoes.
<font color="Red">Wellhung:</font color> I've found my glasses. I'm putting them on. My God! One of our candles fell on the curtain. The curtain is on fire! I'm pointing at it, a shocked look on my face.
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> Go to hell. I'm logging off, you loser!
<font color="red">Wellhung:</font color> Now the carpet is on fire! Oh noooo!
<font color="blue">Sweetheart:</font color> &lt;logged off&gt;

kemot20
04-16-2004, 03:44 PM
I wanna see you shooting

Vagabond
04-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Howdy 9 Ball girl,
Thanks for making me laugh and laugh.cheers
Vagabond

Barry
04-16-2004, 04:40 PM
(In my best Chris Farley impression)
That was AAAAAAAAwsome!!!!!!!!

That was a play by play of my 4th date with my wife.lol

Barry

Ralph S.
04-16-2004, 11:50 PM
OMG WAY 2 FUNNY!!!!!

Ralph S.~going to put in his contacts, stop shopping for clothes at Wal-Mart, and put on a clean t-shirt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif