PDA

View Full Version : Here's a product, I'd like to see someone make.

stickman
04-19-2004, 04:26 AM
I've been using my stroke exerciser, and it really helps my stroke consistency. I've been thinking about this, and remember seeing a golf swing trainer that was like a plastic vest, that patterned the ideal swing movement. Something similar to this for pool would allow you to actually practice playing with the vest on, and groove your stroke. Hmmm? I'm still trying to figure out how to build my homemade breakrak. Just kidding, ceebee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

Chris Cass
04-19-2004, 09:18 AM
Hi Jim,

I'm making my new invention as we speak. It's a set of wheels off one of Spikes old toy car trailer and going to figure out a way to attach it to the bottom of my case so I can drag the thing at tourneys. LOL It has really cool chrome wheels w/rubber tires too. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
04-19-2004, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> It has really cool chrome wheels w/rubber tires too. <hr /></blockquote>But do they have shocks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wendy&lt;---/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
04-19-2004, 09:29 AM
Hi Wendy,

I never thought of shocks. Cool. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~thinks his buddy Wendy is a shocker in a good way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
04-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Hi Stickman,

I also came up with the first real Stroke Trainer. It's a kit that's leather comes with a whip and stelletto heels and the lil German ss hat. You need a woman though. So for example I'll use Wendy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You get down on the ball. If you stroke the ball crooked Wendy cracks your butt with that wip and if you don't like it she sticks those stelletto heels in your back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll be playing like Earl in no time. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-19-2004, 09:37 AM
Chris and all,

I had a friend build his own cue case. It was a 2x4 and made from WOOD, heavy wood, square box, long, heavy wood.

He attached a chain for a shoulder stap, a heavy chain, thick stainless steel chain.

The case weighed 15+ lbs.

He ended up putting 2 inch wheels (on an axle) across the bottom of the case. It was the only way he could haul it around it was so HEAVY...

Tom_In_Cincy
04-19-2004, 09:39 AM
I have a very bad stroke... lots of pain here.. no pain, no gain.

Hopes whips and chains can help my game.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-19-2004, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>

...He ended up putting 2 inch wheels (on an axle) across the bottom of the case. It was the only way he could haul it around it was so HEAVY...

<hr /></blockquote>

And he's still hauling it around

I saw him at DCC. He was trying to sell his "Cannon" break cues that he makes. Just carrying them around, no booth, too cheap to rent one /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stickman
04-19-2004, 09:53 AM
Kind of like the suitcases with wheels on them that you saw at the airports years ago. Great idea! After you get yours made, we'll be seeing them the following year at the Open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Many years ago, an old friend and I used to go to dunebuggy events. He has been gone for quite a few years, but I always remember the good times we had. Anyway, the buggys had long fiberglass poles on the back with orange flags on them, so they could be seen in the dunes. My buddy used a stainless steel whip antenna on the back of his and used a pair of red bikini underwear for the flag. In no time, they were all using them.

Hope you're doing well, friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stickman
04-19-2004, 10:01 AM
I could come up with most of it, except the woman. Like other things, I can't afford it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-19-2004, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>So for example I'll use Wendy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You get down on the ball. If you stroke the ball crooked Wendy cracks your butt with that wip and if you don't like it she sticks those stelletto heels in your back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm not sure how this is supposed to help my stroke...Wendy...Whips...Stelettos....Hell, thinking about that, who cares what my stroke looks like!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

04-20-2004, 09:57 AM

Chris Cass
04-20-2004, 12:52 PM
LOL,

Well if your using that stroke trainer like your suppose to? Then, you have to know pain first hand. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

04-21-2004, 09:55 AM

bigalerickson
04-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Best of luck with closing escrow, man.... there are few things tougher to do than close escrow. I think they do that to give a real sense of accomplishment when you finally get to move in.

Best wishes,

Alex