PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call! - Las Vegas BCA

SPetty
04-29-2002, 10:14 AM
Based on several of the posts lately, looks like it's time for roll call:

I'll be there from Thur 5/9 thru Sun 5/19. I won't be renting a car, so I'll need to catch a ride to the Rio seafood buffet, Fatburgers, In and Out, to name a few of the places y'all have mentioned as "don't miss" places...

I rode the Stratosphere roller coaster a few years ago, so I don't need to do it again.

Who's gonna be there and when?

04-29-2002, 10:47 AM
I'll be there the same days as you, SPetty... 5/9 to 5/19.

Can't wait,
Steve

MikeM
04-29-2002, 12:30 PM
Did you ride the Big Shot? Very different experience from the roller coaster.

MM

04-29-2002, 12:33 PM
I'll be there from 5/11 to 5/19.

04-29-2002, 03:58 PM
I will be going to Vegas in the June 30th to July 14th range. Not sure about exact date because I will be off for 3 weeks and will be looking for the best deal that I can get during the time frame. Last minute bookings offer great deals. I would more than glad to talk to you on one of the messenger services if you would like to talk more. I go to Vegas almost every year and can tell you quite a bit of things to do. My Email is kclanton@sunnet.net if you would like to talk. I love going to Vegas. It is the Disneyland for adults. Kevin

SpiderMan
04-29-2002, 03:59 PM

Barbara
04-29-2002, 04:17 PM

Chris Cass
04-29-2002, 09:21 PM
Count me in. I've had the worse week in history and won every match up I played this week.

Hey Spiderman, Brandons calling me tomorrow and I'm gonna talk about you. Just got in from a tourney Last night, he's Playing catch up today. It's definite he'll be in Vegas.

Buzzard Luck,

C.C.

cuechick
04-29-2002, 09:40 PM
I will be there from the 9th-19th. My team is playing in the Women's Masters. We have a kick ass group with a few of the best from the NEWT tour. So if any one wants to come by and cheer us on!!
Look for Mudhoney!
As for me, I'll be warming up in minis, Thursday night!

Rod
04-29-2002, 11:18 PM
Steve, Are you playing singles and scotch? Just curious

Eric.
04-30-2002, 07:23 AM
Going to play in the Mini's and have a little fun. Just wondering if any CCB'ers are meeting up? If so, Where?
See ya at the Riv.

Eric

Rip
04-30-2002, 08:58 AM
I'm in LV every day but while the BCA tournament is in town I'll be spending more time at the Cue Club than usual. If any CCB'rs would like to say "hi", just ask the girl behind the desk/bar and she'll steer you my way. If I'm not at the Cue Club I'll be in the VIP section upstairs at the Riv. I hope you all enjoy your visit! Rip~~like in Van Winkle

SpiderMan
04-30-2002, 09:00 AM
Chris,

Thanks - just tell him to check his email for a message sent 4/23, with the subject line "Cue Questions; Las Vegas BCA". You might mention that I'll also be in 'Vegas this week for the APA finals. I notice he's listed as a vendor there too.

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Count me in. I've had the worse week in history and won every match up I played this week.

Hey Spiderman, Brandons calling me tomorrow and I'm gonna talk about you. Just got in from a tourney Last night, he's Playing catch up today. It's definite he'll be in Vegas.

Buzzard Luck,

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

AzHousePro
04-30-2002, 09:33 AM
I will be there from the 14th thru the 19th. My team is playing and when we are not playing, I will be upstairs watching the pros.

Mike

Barbara
04-30-2002, 10:33 AM
Yeah right! I stopped in the LV Cue Club last year to meet up with you and the girl behind the bar didn't know anyone named "Rip"! Hmph!

Barbara~~~doesn't bite... much... honest...

=k=
04-30-2002, 10:39 AM
I will be there from 5-15-02 to 5-19-02 hope to meet a few of you?? all!! :-)

04-30-2002, 10:42 AM
Hey Mike, Rip and all,

I heard the pros won't be upstairs this year. It's downstairs for everyone.

Fran

SPetty
04-30-2002, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Hey Mike, Rip and all,

I heard the pros won't be upstairs this year. It's downstairs for everyone.

Fran <hr></blockquote>

I don't have any idea if it's upstairs or downstairs, but it's scheduled to be in the Royale Pavilion Ballroom.

I wasn't quick enough to get VIP tickets for the last three sessions /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Rip
04-30-2002, 04:16 PM
REASONS WHY I DIDN'T GET TO MEET BARBARA &amp; HER HUSBAND LAST YEAR WHEN THEY CAME TO THE CUE CLUB: THE GIRL BEHIND THE BAR:
1. thought you and your husband were bounty hunters.
2. thought you were trying to steal me away from her.
3. watching "my back".
4. was keeping me "safe" in the witness protection plan
5. was new and didn't have a clue.
Barbara, #5 is the correct answer. I hope to meet you this time--especially since you don't bite! LOL, Rip
Regards, Rip

preacherman
04-30-2002, 08:01 PM
Hi,
I'll be car less too, but I'll be there in Gospel Trick Shot (GTS) booth all week. I would enjoy to meet some of you.

Ask for Jim - Hopefully I'll be there at that time.

See you soon,
Jim

Barbara
04-30-2002, 08:09 PM
Oh yeah, sure, the ole' Number 5....

Barbara~~~will be hanging at the pool...

bigalerickson
04-30-2002, 10:03 PM
While I don't think I'll be playing this year, I am planning on being in Vegas for a few of those days. Where can I find out about tickets? locations? etc???

Im not sure if I'll be there, but if I am, you'll find me at the Mirage, playing texas hold em.

al

Ralph S.
04-30-2002, 10:11 PM
Wish I could be there, but such is my lot in life. Good luck to all that play and those going for the fun and the heck of it...have some fun for me too.
Ralph S.

Chris Cass
05-01-2002, 10:12 AM
Hi Ralph,

I'll be thinking of ya bud. I'll do a smash in your honor. Till next time.

C.C.

SPetty
05-03-2002, 10:07 AM
------------------------
Preface: I know I run the risk of offending almost everyone by not using your names here and for that I apologize, but ask that my poor manners not keep you from responding...
------------------------
Only a week to go!

Hey, we havenít heard from the Florida contingent (Kato, Voodoo, Phil, eg8r, Jake, etc.). Any of you guys coming?

How about the New York contingent (TomBrooklyn, Dr. D., CarolNYC, Lorri, etc.). Any of you going?

Texas (houston dan, Rackmup, Sid Vicious, Walt, etc.) ?

North Carolina (Chris in NC, Dragon) You guys gonna make it?

Other miscellaneous /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif (Jim S, Gayle in MD, Fred Agnir, Rich R., Ken in CT, Scott Lee) Any of you gonna be there?

Barbara
05-03-2002, 02:55 PM
Carol will be there!

I'll meet up with you at the Splash bar for a brewski sometime, or maybe out by the pool!!

Barbara

Rip
05-03-2002, 07:57 PM
Fran, you're correct. The Pros will be downstairs playing on Brunswick tables this year. Regards, Rip

Chris Cass
05-03-2002, 08:02 PM
Hi SPetty,

I hate to be you when Jim S. reads he's a miscellaneous.

HAHAHAHAHA,

C.C.~~Lmao.......

SPetty
05-04-2002, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>I hate to be you when Jim S. reads he's a miscellaneous.

HAHAHAHAHA,

C.C.~~Lmao....... <hr></blockquote>Hi Chris,

That's why I put that little smiley face /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif - hoping to make nice with the miscellaneous people... Looks like it didn't work, they're still not talking!