PDA

View Full Version : the new ABB party

cheesemouse
04-21-2004, 08:48 AM
I hate that the politics has been made so easy for me this election year. I have always looked foreward to the presidental election years because of all the debate, the up and downs, facts being dug up and exposed, the phoney talking heads with the hidden agenda, and just generally for me a good time as I am into current events....but.......

I have been driven into the A B B party (anybody but Bush). I was with him in Afganistan: the right fight, the right reasons, the right time, the right enemy, with universal support....and a whole bunch more good stuff.....but Bush and crew could not stand it, they couldn't stay focused on the RIGHT WAR and they took off on a tangent ( or is it an obsession ) and now they have us buried in the wrong war, at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons, with the wrong plan( what plan), and finally the wrong commander-in-chief.

Bush/Crew has accomplished an amazing thing and with nearly perfect proficiency; they have bogged us down in a seemlying endless war and turned the majority of the worlds population against America. In one short year starting with 9/11 Bush took the best set of American goodwill circumstances that have existed, maybe ever in our history, and reversed them to the point where we will stand alone with out friends, without allies and without the shining light that the worlds people used to look towards....

It's not too late! The outside world still like the American people but they hate Bush/Crew......if we re-elect this cowboy they will turn on us, the people.....

The only good thing to come out of Iraq is that it has shown the world the heart of the American soldier...the best fighting man that has ever walked this earth....we have to fight the war in Iraq and we have to win, the only change we have to make is in the BOSS...

Wally_in_Cincy
04-21-2004, 08:52 AM
cheesey,

I know you are a veteran and because of that I have much respect for your opinion, but I think your post makes things sound just a little bit worse than it really is...

Nightstalker
04-21-2004, 08:56 AM
A little bit, haha. Are you being sarcastic again Wally? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
04-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey wally i kind of agree with you about things sounding worse then they are,they are pretty Bad but the Iraq thing can go either way at this point. anyway that is the feeling this Admin makes me and a lot of other people feel.
I agree with cheesy i am a register independent but after the last year and a half i have gone to the ABB side.

cheesemouse
04-21-2004, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> cheesey,

I know you are a veteran and because of that I have much respect for your opinion, but I think your post makes things sound just a little bit worse than it really is... <hr /></blockquote>

Wally,

I may have painted with a broad brush but with the shortened attention span that now exists I thought I would leave out the details of the argument... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I respect your thinking also but I hold out some hope of your coming to your senses before Nov...we'll see.

cheesemouse
04-21-2004, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> A little bit, haha. Are you being sarcastic again Wally? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Nightlite,

You and I can play some... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nightstalker
04-21-2004, 09:13 AM
Nightlite? Were you working around those toxic fumes again this morning? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-21-2004, 09:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>
...I hold out some hope of your coming to your senses before Nov.... <hr /></blockquote>

Hope springs eternal just like in spring training. But the Reds are not going to win the Series and I will not vote for the pompous ass Kerry /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheesemouse
04-21-2004, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nightlite?<hr /></blockquote>

Definition: a low watt bulb used to assist those walking in the dark....hehehe