PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Video

9 Ball Girl
04-22-2004, 07:06 PM
This was sent to me by one of my buds at work. Turn up your sound.

History of Saddam (http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html)

Qtec
04-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Pretty impressive.
Dont expect much from the Rep diehards tho.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
04-23-2004, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Pretty impressive.
Dont expect much from the Rep diehards tho.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

You are right Q

All the evil in the world is the US's fault.

Qtec
04-23-2004, 07:49 AM
I wish you would stop trying to put words into my mouth.

I have never talked in terms of good and evil. Thats Bushspeak. I dont believe in the Devil.

The West and Russia have been carving the Middle-East up for the last 100 years and more.
The problems that exist today are mostly of our own making,therefor I dont think it is asking too much for even the USA to take responsibility for their own actions,when they had a major hand in Saddam's Iraq.

The picture of Rumsfeld [ special envoy!]was taken just after Saddam came to power and executed a couple of hundred so called 'traitors'.
I,ve seen the video. There were a couple of thousand people[party members] in a conference center. He began to read a list of names. These people ,who were present, were taken away never to be seen again.
Some were dragged away shouting, realising what their fate was.

Saddam was a terrorist.............and then along came Donald.
Q

cheesemouse
04-23-2004, 07:49 AM
A very respectable protrail of our history with this mad man.....yes, the truth does hurt but thankfully in this country we are free to correct our errors in judgement......"Oh what a tangled web we weave".

Wally_in_Cincy
04-23-2004, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
...I dont think it is asking too much for even the USA to take responsibility for their own actions,when they had a major hand in Saddam's Iraq.....<hr /></blockquote>

and just what in the hell are we supposed to do?

Qtec
04-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Vote Nader /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Qtec
04-23-2004, 08:54 AM
HAMILTON: Final question would be: One of your sentences kind of jumped out at me in your statement, and that was on page 9, where you said, "We must address the source of the problem."

I'm very concerned about that. I was pleased to see it in your statement. And I'm very worried about the threat of terrorism, as I know you are, over a very long period of time -- a generation or more.

There are a lot of very, very fine -- 2 billion Muslims. Most of them, we know, are very fine people. Some don't like us; they hate us. They don't like what modernization does to their culture. They don't like the fact that economic prosperity has passed them by. They don't like some of the policies of the United States government. They don't like the way their own governments treat them.

No mention of the Palestinian problem?????
The Iran-Iraq war????

According to GW its always somebody else,s fault.
if you dont understand the problem........

What you can do Wally is vote for anybody except GW.
I think he is losing it.

Q

Nightstalker
04-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Your opinion on W has been very negative and biased from day one, Q. If it were up to you the USA would be just another pacifist nation willing to bend over when confronted with force. Sorry Charlie, not gonna happen.