PDA

View Full Version : BCA Rule Book

LBBill
04-24-2004, 06:09 AM
I've heard that the BCA Leagues and Program department has been deleted. If this is true, then what department within the BCA is going to keep updating and overseeing the World Standardized Rules book?

Harold Acosta
04-24-2004, 09:45 AM
I have sent a message to Mark Griffin about this subject. Hopefully, a reply will be received and I will let you know.

Harold Acosta - President
Puerto Rican Federation of Billiards

markg
04-26-2004, 01:05 AM
The BCA leagues and programs has NOT been deleted,ownership will be transferred to Mark Griffin. Questions may be addressed to him at markg@bcapoolleague.com. The BCA (trade association) will keep the rule book updated.

Mark Griffin
812-987-1461

The BCA positions on all important topics will be discussed at the BCA National event in Vegas in May.

markg
04-26-2004, 01:07 AM
Harold;

I'm sorry but I have not received an e-mail/question from you. Please make sure you sent it to markg@bcapoolleague.com

Thanks,

Mark Griffin

Harold Acosta
04-26-2004, 09:03 AM
Mark, I visited the link provided by the original Billiards Congress of America site, and I posted three questions about the rules. Please have the webmaster check for any questions made under my name.

Harold Acosta
04-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Mark, on 4-24-04, I visited your new website www.bcapoolleague.com (http://www.bcapoolleague.com), read your welcoming to the new site, clicked on the link to "Keep the BCA Leagues United", signed the page supporting the purchase of the BCA league with my name, company and email address, then clicked on "Contacts" where your cell phone number, toll free number, and the emails to "General League Questions; Mark Griffin; and the Webmaster's" appear. Right underneath this info, a Form appears where I posted my name, email, and comments. Then I pressed the submit button and a confirmation and/or thank you note appeared, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, just have the webmaster check if anyone by the name of Harold Acosta appears supporting to keep the BCA Leagues United and posting questions about the Rule book, how to address proposals/recommendations for changes, and to whom should these proposal or recommendations be forwarded to.

Harold Acosta Jr. - President
Puerto Rican Federation of Billiards
(Federacion Puertorriquena de Billar)