PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Love for Sale

PQQLK9
04-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Brothel for sex-starved dogs

Reuters March 4, 2004

BERLIN, Germany A German artist has applied for a license to open a brothel in Berlin for sexually frustrated dogs and says it will be the first of its kind anywhere.

Karl-Friedrich Lenze, 54, said he planned to charge dog owners $27 per half hour of happiness.

"If dogs can't get what they want, they get cranky just like people," Lenze told Reuters.

The establishment would offer patrons a variety of carefully vetted "employees" of both sexes, rooms for private encounters and even a "bar" where customers could sniff out their preferred partners.

highsea
04-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Haha.

I didn't know you could get a license for this in Germany. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

dg-in-centralpa
04-24-2004, 07:05 PM
If only they could have the real thing legitimately here in the states.

DG - can only hope

Chris Cass
04-26-2004, 05:58 AM
This reminds me of a terrible thing I had done earlier in my life. I still feel pretty bad about it. As far as the dog cat house goes. I'm not sure if it wouldn't get licienced anywhere. If you think about it. It's what they do for horses. Like a breeding farm.

Regards,

C.C.~~whatup Nick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
04-26-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> This reminds me of a terrible thing I had done earlier in my life. I still feel pretty bad about it.
Regards,
C.C.~~whatup Nick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Chris,

I'm almost afraid to imagine, given the subject of this thread! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan (trying to remember if I ever awoke next to a dog)