PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this new POOL CUE EXTENDER

tonyryan
04-25-2004, 08:44 PM
http://www.thetonyryan.com What is your comment

Frank_Glenn
04-25-2004, 08:50 PM
This is not the appropriate palce for this. There is a for sale section, put it there, once.

Chris Cass
04-25-2004, 10:44 PM
Send us one and will tell you. What do you think of that?

C.C.

Cueless Joey
04-25-2004, 11:05 PM
From the look of it, I like it.
I have a plastic extender but does not allow power strokes.

Rip
04-26-2004, 12:18 AM
I prefer the Longoni extender. No risk of damage to the shaft or wrap and so far, no marks or damage to any of my butts.
It runs about $50 but it paid for itself the first two days I used it.
Regards,
Rip

Chris Cass
04-26-2004, 06:36 AM
Hi Rip,

Well, if your needing one of those extenders, we'll have to talk. I was thinking you were about 6" away from every shot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~misses his buddy and business partner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Where abouts did you find this extender Rip? I ran a web search and came up with Longoni but no mention of an extender???sid

PQQLK9
04-26-2004, 07:21 AM
http://www.longonicues.com/download/cases%20e%20accessories/prolunga%20universale%20longoni%20-%20inglese.pdf

SpiderMan
04-26-2004, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> This is not the appropriate palce for this. There is a for sale section, put it there, once. <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't know there was a "for sale" section. How about posting a link or some directions to where you found it?

SpiderMan

catscradle
04-26-2004, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> http://www.longonicues.com/download/cases%20e%20accessories/prolunga%20universale%20longoni%20-%20inglese.pdf <hr /></blockquote>

That's useful to see what it looks like and approximately how it works, but it no help in finding one. Got a link for that?

Eric.
04-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Rip or is it R.I.P. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I thought you died and went to Fiji, where ya been?!

I have to say the Longoni does seem like the sh!t. I'm gonna see if I can find one to try in Vegas.

Eric

PQQLK9
04-26-2004, 10:17 AM
http://www.longonicues.com/
buy one for me too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Frank_Glenn
04-26-2004, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> This is not the appropriate palce for this. There is a for sale section, put it there, once. <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't know there was a "for sale" section. How about posting a link or some directions to where you found it?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

There's not. I was thinking of all of the "other" forums on earth. This one does not have a for sale section. My bad.
Frank &lt;- still thinks the post was spam, though

tateuts
04-26-2004, 12:04 PM
I know a couple of pro's who use the Longoni extender - they swear by it. I'm practicing left handed now so I can (mostly) get around without help.

Chris

Rip
04-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Call Hector at Billiard's Import, 818-400-7960.
I picked one up at the APA tournament at the Riviera a couple of weeks ago.
Regards,
Rip

Rip
04-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Eric! I'll let you play with my Longoni, LOL!
Seriously though, the Longoni is perfect for vertically challenged people like myself that can't play shape for sh#t.
The first round is on me at the Splash Bar for all CCB'rs.
Regards,
Rip~

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Rip or is it R.I.P. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I thought you died and went to Fiji, where ya been?!

I have to say the Longoni does seem like the sh!t. I'm gonna see if I can find one to try in Vegas.

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Rip
04-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey my friend CC!
Now you know I don't really need such a gimmick 'cause I hit em' so good and have perfect control of the rock...it's those darn bad rolls! Yeah RIGHT! Lightning is gonna' strike....
Regards,
Rip~

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Rip,

Well, if your needing one of those extenders, we'll have to talk. I was thinking you were about 6" away from every shot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~misses his buddy and business partner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Jimmy B
04-27-2004, 02:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Eric they had them in VF where the hell were you??

JB

wolfdancer
04-27-2004, 01:13 PM
One post asking for an opinion...that's spam??? give the guy a break...he's just starting out, probably without an ad budget

Frank_Glenn
04-27-2004, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> One post asking for an opinion...that's spam??? give the guy a break...he's just starting out, probably without an ad budget <hr /></blockquote>
He posted more than once. He started two threads. It was designed to lure you to his web site, he did not want an opinion. I usually report spam, but didn't in this case, so I did give him a break, and an opinion.
Frank

phil in sofla
04-27-2004, 04:54 PM
So, Jimmy, in your extensive collection, do you have an extension collection, or what?

Popcorn
04-27-2004, 06:00 PM
He has posted the same stuff in the past, and it gets deleted by the board moderator before anyone really see them. He has never contributed a thing in the way of a post other then his ads. I tried to have a dialog with him in the past about his product, but he never answers. I have to say, spaming news groups and forums may be the weakest form of advertising there is and you stand a good chance of people who are familiar with your product slaming it.

wolfdancer
04-27-2004, 06:20 PM
My mistake, I missed his other posts...........